View Poll Results: Do you want Wipe Dalvik Cache Option in the AROMA Tool?
Yes 111 85.38%
No 19 14.62%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL][4.4+][UPDATE V2] Switch D2A_RT - Switch between runtimes easily from Recovery

OP hnkotnis

24th July 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 25

233 posts
Thumbs up
Hey! Your work is great! I flashed this and switched over and it works like a charm.

I am on the LG Optimus G Pro. Running 4.4.2 stock and the rom didn't have the option in dev settings to switch over to ART. You made it very easy.
25th July 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 17

89 posts
Tried it on the oneplus one. Stuck in "switching runtime" screen. What should i do?

Update: shutdown phone by holding power for 5 sec and start phone again. Adroid is updating apps and Art runs! Ty for this nice tool!

Greez Lord

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by lordlambda; 25th July 2014 at 12:24 AM.
29th January 2015, 03:17 PM   |  #53  
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 23

277 posts
More
I switched to art from developer options but then after my htc one M8 stuck at "Android is upgrading screen" that saying optimising apps 9 of 12. Unfortunately i am on CWM recovery as well have no zip file in my phone. What to do? dont want to wipe phone.
any solution?
Last edited by abinash; 29th January 2015 at 04:18 PM.
29th January 2015, 04:13 PM   |  #54  

89 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abinash

I switched to art from developer options but then after my htc one M8 stuck at "Android is upgrading screen" that saying optimising apps 9 of 12. Unfortunately i am on stock recovery as well have no zip file in my phone. What to do? dont want to wipe phone.
any solution?

You can find zip databases to change runtime via recovery.
29th January 2015, 05:05 PM   |  #55  
Flag Bhubaneswar

277 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordlambda

You can find zip databases to change runtime via recovery.

Could you please elaborate? By the way i managed to install cwm recovery via fastboot.
29th January 2015, 06:55 PM   |  #56  

89 posts
Know you should bei able to flash back to dalvik via cwm by using the zip in the first post. After you are back on dalvik, go again to cwm recovery clear dalvik cache and flash the art zip file. Before flashing the art zip it is useful to do a nandroid backup in cwm and saveing this on PC. For me this procedure workes as I had this problem.
30th January 2015, 07:37 AM   |  #57  
Flag Bhubaneswar

277 posts
More
Quote:

Know you should bei able to flash back to dalvik via cwm by using the zip in the first post. After you are back on dalvik, go again to cwm recovery clear dalvik cache and flash the art zip file. Before flashing the art zip it is useful to do a nandroid backup in cwm and saveing this on PC. For me this procedure workes as I had this problem.

hey i can't transfer that zip file to my phone since my phone gets stuck tends to bootloop.
30th January 2015, 07:55 AM   |  #58  

89 posts
Quote:

hey i can't transfer that zip file to my phone since my phone gets stuck tends to bootloop.

You should be able to transfer it via adb via recovery. I think cwm will support this. I use TWRP and it works. Otherwise flash TWRP using fastboot.

Edit. Before flashing any dalvik or art zip I recommend you to do a backup of the whole phone. Also you can transfer it via adb.
Last edited by lordlambda; 30th January 2015 at 07:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lordlambda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2015, 11:49 AM   |  #59  
Flag Bhubaneswar

277 posts
More
Quote:

You should be able to transfer it via adb via recovery. I think cwm will support this. I use TWRP and it works. Otherwise flash TWRP using fastboot.

Edit. Before flashing any dalvik or art zip I recommend you to do a backup of the whole phone. Also you can transfer it via adb.

I managed to transfer zip by adb sideload....[emoji6]
30th January 2015, 06:57 PM   |  #60  

89 posts
Quote:

I managed to transfer zip by adb sideload....[emoji6]

Well done!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread