Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Going to send mine in this week, I'll update with results
28th January 2015, 01:46 PM   |  #242  
Flag dayton

9 posts
More
I sent back of my phone on Friday and was stupid and did not unroot and relock the bootload
I received an email stating that the repairs were not covered under the warranty
the morning after the email I called them and the representative told me that my phone could not be fixed for free because I had an illegal rom on my phone.
I told him send my phone to get the screen replaced and that does not require to turn on my device and that mewing anything on my device is not required or acceptable because the damage to my phone is purely physical and do not require my son to even be turned onand do not require my son to even be turned on
I also pointed out that the conditions of the warranty do not mention the warranty being voided when unlocked and that in the warranty it says thatwarranty denial and void ing is caused by physical changes to a device changing phone id and overclocking

he apologised and said that my phone would be fixed within the next few days and sent back to me free of chargeso we will see if he stays true to his word or if I will have to call again
30th January 2015, 08:26 PM   |  #243  
Flag dayton

9 posts
More
called back today talked to the escalation department and the woman I talked to said that not to worry about it everything will be taken care of no cost and my phone would be back to me by middle of next week I already received an email about the change I was fully rooted and unlocked but still s on
Last edited by takkun116; 30th January 2015 at 09:26 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread