FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[N7100][MOD][KK][4.4.2] Disable Increasing Ringtone

542 posts
Thanks Meter: 662
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Good morning buddys, here you got the holy MOD to our N7100 Galaxy Note II


Now, here we go!

You'll need:
SecTeleService.apk
HoloxTool_v1.0.1


1. Download and decompress with WinRAR to your desktop the "HoloxTool_v1.0.1" file.
2. Open “SecTeleService.apk” with WinRAR and take the “classes.dex” file to your folder “dex” (within “HoloxTool_v1.0.1”).
3. Run "HoloxTool.bat" and choose option "2".
4. Go to: “HoloxTool_v1.0.1\database\dex\classout\com\androi d\phone" and open: “Ringer$2.smali” file.
5. Search the line:"invoke-virtual {v2, v7, v3, v4}, Landroid/media/AudioManager;->setStreamVolume(III)V" and delete the whole line:


Quote:

.line 1038
iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/phone/Ringer$2;->this$0:Lcom/android/phone/Ringer;

iget-object v2, v2, Lcom/android/phone/Ringer;->mAudioManager:Landroid/media/AudioManager;

invoke-virtual {v2, v7, v3, v4}, Landroid/media/AudioManager;->setStreamVolume(III)V

.line 1039

- File must be like this:

Quote:

.line 1038
iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/phone/Ringer$2;->this$0:Lcom/android/phone/Ringer;

iget-object v2, v2, Lcom/android/phone/Ringer;->mAudioManager:Landroid/media/AudioManager;

.line 1039

6. Save changes and recompile pressing the option "3" in “HoloxTool_v1.0.1” menu.
7. Copy the “new-classes.dex” file (in “HoloxTool_v1.0.1\database\dex”) to your desktop and rename it to “classes.dex”.
8. Open“SecTeleService.apk” with “WinRAR” and pass the “classes.dex” file
9. Now you can pass the "SecTeleService.apk" to your system/priv-app folder with RootExplorer or to your favourite ROM.


Thats all
Last edited by klurosu; 28th May 2014 at 09:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to klurosu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th May 2014, 08:42 AM |#2  
soralz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 437
 
More
This means we can fix the ringtone problem like the ringtone volum is low during initial ring then suddenly jump to loud ring volume problem?
28th May 2014, 08:50 AM |#3  
klurosu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Phú Tho
Thanks Meter: 662
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soralz

This means we can fix the ringtone problem like the ringtone volum is low during initial ring then suddenly jump to loud ring volume problem?

You're right buddy


sent from a far far Galaxy n7100
The Following User Says Thank You to klurosu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 09:06 AM |#4  
soralz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 437
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurosu

You're right buddy


sent from a far far Galaxy n7100

Then theoretically it should work on all other Samsung models too...
The Following User Says Thank You to soralz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 09:08 AM |#5  
klurosu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Phú Tho
Thanks Meter: 662
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soralz

Then theoretically it should work on all other Samsung models too...

Only in 4.4.2 man.
In 4.3 the target file is totally different.


sent from a far far Galaxy n7100
25th July 2014, 06:04 PM |#6  
talpur1's Avatar
Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
No Classes.dex in Sectele.apk
Respected Sir
When i Unrar Sectele apk there is no Class Folder to put into Holox Tool.
I am On 4.4.2 Stock Samsung ROM.

Is There any other Way?
Or Am i doing something Wrong?

Regards
25th July 2014, 06:24 PM |#7  
Pafcholini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 3,274
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talpur1

Respected Sir
When i Unrar Sectele apk there is no Class Folder to put into Holox Tool.
I am On 4.4.2 Stock Samsung ROM.

Is There any other Way?
Or Am i doing something Wrong?

Regards

You need to decompile the apk.
30th January 2015, 06:39 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Rzeszow
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm on stock 4.4.2 and can't find SecTeleservices.apk anywhere - could someone tell me where do I get it from ? I've checked system/apk and it's not there. No clue
31st January 2015, 06:39 AM |#9  
Mosh Edd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegaz

I'm on stock 4.4.2 and can't find SecTeleservices.apk anywhere - could someone tell me where do I get it from ? I've checked system/apk and it's not there. No clue

it's in system/priv-app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
klurosu, n7100
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes