Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What RunTime you are using?
Dalvik 142 74.74%
ART 48 25.26%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.4.4][hboot 2.16][05-DEC] CyanogenMod 11 HTC One S

OP cikoleko

26th January 2015, 06:30 PM   |  #661  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have built CM11 according to the CM Wiki and this Post. But I currently cannot test if I did everything right and if it works.

If someone wants to try here are the links:
Rom
md5

Please tell me if it works.
28th January 2015, 07:26 AM   |  #662  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Random reboots?
Hey ! First of all i just want to thank the OP for the astounding work on this ROM and all developers that continue to keep our One S alive! I am always thankful I use CM11 4.4.4 hboot 2.16 as my daily driver . My problem though is that ever so often i seem to get random reboots seemingly out of the blue and not only that they are random the phone often freezes right before rebooting.

I've read where it is very very tricky to catch the log file right after a reboot as it is cleared immediately as the phone is booted up but i was wondering what might be the cause of this if anyone knows or experiences similar problems as my own, additionally i think i get a muffled sound sometimes as well when using apps like whatsapp and others, my intuition tells me whatsapp may very well be the source of both problems and if that is the case i can't see myself departing with it as it is kinda essential lol, probably will have to live with it if not solved

So my question is how might i solve this problem and how to catch the error while it is freezing/rebooting the phone if anyone has any ideas i will be eternally grateful ! Thank You!
Some additional information to help troubleshoot; let me know if you need anything else
S-Off Rumrunner
Hboot 2.16
TWRP 2.8.1.1
CM 11-20150107-UNOFFICIAL-ville
Radio- 1.35a.32.45.27_10.144.32.34au
Today, 11:19 AM   |  #663  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Same problem here. First I thought it was related to GPS usage, since I use it a lot while driving, but I get the reboots while in the house as well. Both CM11 and CM12 are not very stable on my phone. I decided to go back to MaximusHD, but then found out my BLE heart rate strap no longer worked. That is pretty much the only reason for me to go back to kitkat (CM11).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread