No registration required

(Discussion) G3 Uk users.

OP p70shooter

Yesterday, 10:16 AM   |  #1801  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p70shooter

Yep that should be fine and like you say it will get rid of the 3 bloat. When I was on stock I was running on a hong kong kdz for a while so another uk one is ok.

Thanks for that. Will have a crack at it today and report back. So it's true to say that I could put any of those kdz files on the G3? Assuming of course they are suitable for my model number D855?
Last edited by aeroflott; Yesterday at 10:19 AM.
Yesterday, 03:46 PM   |  #1802  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 405

1,044 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroflott

Thanks for that. Will have a crack at it today and report back. So it's true to say that I could put any of those kdz files on the G3? Assuming of course they are suitable for my model number D855?

Yep as long as there for the 855 and the 2/3 gb has to correspond. One works on the other but can't remember which way it is.
Yesterday, 03:55 PM   |  #1803  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p70shooter

Yep as long as there for the 855 and the 2/3 gb has to correspond. One works on the other but can't remember which way it is.

Cool - thanks.

Edit: After some driver issues I got there in the end. I realised the OPEN Rom is for a different model number, so went with the three network rom. One of the three roms listed is for three Italy, but the other has worked just fine.
Last edited by aeroflott; Yesterday at 07:55 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread