Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][TENDERLOIN] PAC-man KK RELEASE [WEEKLY]]

OP shumash

7th January 2015, 02:54 PM   |  #531  
Thanks Meter: 223

687 posts
Hope there will be a Pacman 5.0 lolipop ROM, as yours is one if the best [/QUOTE]

+1

Sent from my Touchpad using XDA Premium HD app
7th January 2015, 05:49 PM   |  #532  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,031

1,168 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryatherton

Hope there will be a Pacman 5.0 lolipop ROM, as yours is one if the best

+1

Sent from my Touchpad using XDA Premium HD app[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm fighting it..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shumash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 04:44 AM   |  #533  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 9

104 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivabalan

Thanks for your reply!! Now I updated to the latest 3.4 kernel ROM and everything is fine now. There was no sleep of death, no random restart and also asphalt 8game is working without any issues.

Will capture a logcat and will share with you if I find any issues!!!

Thanks,
SivaBalan K

Until now there is no issues with the 3.4 kernel based build. One minor issue,when a page goes to background (for example when a popup is displayed),I am seeing cyan color grains in those grayed out areas....I hope you understand what I am trying to tell [emoji2] ....the same thing I didn't encounter in the old 3.0 based builds...

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

@shumash In the older builds cast screen to chromecast was working but now its not 😕
11th January 2015, 07:33 AM   |  #534  
Thanks Meter: 67

1,259 posts
does anyone have issue with youtube that don't have video quality 480p and 1080p?? I tried uninstall and re-instal.. still no 1080p and 480p options available
26th January 2015, 12:59 AM   |  #535  
Flag Georgia
Thanks Meter: 9

23 posts
More
I downloaded the release version yesterday. So far its been great. I had a single crash loading Netflix, but after that its been working.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by cookiehead2; 26th January 2015 at 01:07 AM.
26th January 2015, 05:00 PM   |  #536  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 991

558 posts
Donate to Me
Service PAC Performance Menu Missing
Hey Shumash,

Been enjoying your rom thoroughly, I even made a video about. However I've noticed that the Pac performance menu is missing from the latest release build, I did a fresh install and it was still missing. Had a few users report this as well, you can see posts about it on my video page. Other than that things are working great, really hoping that you'll make a Lollipop version of the Pac Man Rom

Last edited by RolandDeschain79; 26th January 2015 at 05:11 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RolandDeschain79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 11:38 PM   |  #537  
OP Senior Member

1,168 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain79

Hey Shumash,

Been enjoying your rom thoroughly, I even made a video about. However I've noticed that the Pac performance menu is missing from the latest release build, I did a fresh install and it was still missing. Had a few users report this as well, you can see posts about it on my video page. Other than that things are working great, really hoping that you'll make a Lollipop version of the Pac Man Rom

I noted this in my 02 JAN 2015 update:
Quote:

NOTE: The PACPerformance app is no longer available. I strongly recommend Kernel Adiutor by the original developer, available at the Playstore.

PAC is working on replacing the app with something in Settings. I personally like what I recommended.

I have Lollipop compiled, but it bootloops. It's giving me fits.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shumash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2015, 08:25 PM   |  #538  
OP Senior Member

1,168 posts
Donate to Me
More
PAC-rom KK Weeklies
PAC-rom Kit Kat 4.4.4 will be built weekly or thereabouts. Look for it in the "nightly" folder on the BasketBuild download site.

Enjoy
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shumash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:25 PM   |  #539  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 991

558 posts
Donate to Me
Service CPU Spiking to 1890mhz with Adiutor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumash

I noted this in my 02 JAN 2015 update:

PAC is working on replacing the app with something in Settings. I personally like what I recommended.

I have Lollipop compiled, but it bootloops. It's giving me fits.

Thanks Shumash the Adiutor app works great and looks almost identical, sorry I must have missed that post. I can set the max frequency to 1914Mhz but haven't reach that speed yet, I thought the max was 1782Mhz. I've been testing it and found that the CPU is indeed spiking higher to around 1890Mhz but only when the governor is set to interactive. If I set it to performance it gets locked at 1782Mhz, tried a few others too. I guess its possible to reach higher clocks with your great rom but was curious if this was intended or a side effect of using the adiutor app Inquiring minds want to know Hopefully I didn't miss a post about that, catching up now..
Click image for larger version

Name:	Frequency Table.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	3143094

Name:	1890mhz.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	3143091

Name:	Pac Rom Adiutor.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	3143058

Note: The latest build is missing the Performance settings. Install the free Kernel adiutor app instead, its almost exactly the same.
Kernel Adiutor Play Store link:
Last edited by RolandDeschain79; Today at 06:19 PM.
Today, 10:03 PM   |  #540  
OP Senior Member

1,168 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain79

Thanks Shumash the Adiutor app works great and looks almost identical, sorry I must have missed that post. I can set the max frequency to 1914Mhz but haven't reach that speed yet, I thought the max was 1782Mhz. I've been testing it and found that the CPU is indeed spiking higher to around 1890Mhz but only when the governor is set to interactive. If I set it to performance it gets locked at 1782Mhz, tried a few others too. I guess its possible to reach higher clocks with your great rom but was curious if this was intended or a side effect of using the adiutor app Inquiring minds want to know

The 3.0 ROM can be overclocked to 1914 Mhz; the 3.4 ROM maxes at 1782 Mhz (I've tried higher but been unsuccessful). Only the 3.0 kernel ROM has the added governors and schedulers; try SmartMax.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread