FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Flash Cyanogen Mod 11s into China Oneplus One

6th June 2014, 11:16 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey people so I got myself a china version of the Oneplus one 64gb and it comes with the colour OS as most of you guys know. So was wondering how do I flash the cyanogen mod 11s into the phone? I have been googling it but found nothing much. Is there a thread whereby there is exact information like step by step way of doing it?

31st January 2015, 02:08 PM |#2  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent23

Hey people so I got myself a china version of the Oneplus one 64gb and it comes with the colour OS as most of you guys know. So was wondering how do I flash the cyanogen mod 11s into the phone? I have been googling it but found nothing much. Is there a thread whereby there is exact information like step by step way of doing it?

Maybe you already solved it, but if not, there is a pretty good tutorial at forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-one-coloros-to-cm11s-the-right-way.77361/
31st January 2015, 07:11 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
There are plenty of tutorials on how to root your phone. Once you've done so the CM11S ROM can be found in the Original Development Forum.
1st February 2015, 12:21 AM |#4  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 9,736

Donate to Me
More
Go here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2839471

Follow sections 1, 2, 3, and 8.

Transmitted via Bacon

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevn11

There are plenty of tutorials on how to root your phone. Once you've done so the CM11S ROM can be found in the Original Development Forum.

Flashing just the ROM isn't enough, you need to flash the full stock images with fastboot.

Transmitted via Bacon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread