Announcement from ::indie::: Omega Rom - Kernel Samsung Galaxy S5
Today, 03:15 AM   |  #4361  
Flag Veldhoven
Thanks Meter: 53

148 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by libb

Because 5.0 is almost unusable I see it as good idea rather wait for tuned system

I'm running Stock Android 5.0 at the moment and it is rock solid. Have no problems at all. So i don't know how you get the idea to say it is almost usable at all.
Today, 04:10 AM   |  #4362  
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
camera
Hi,

My camera don't work after V12, when i open the app all is green or yellow in the screen, i tried to reinstall rom with full wipe but nothing happens, i have the "M" version, any help, thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellDvp

Hi,

My camera don't work after V12, when i open the app all is green or yellow in the screen, i tried to reinstall rom with full wipe but nothing happens, i have the "M" version, any help, thanks.

when i tried to modify any option in menu, the screen back to normality, but when i close and open the app, the screen is yellow again
Today, 05:03 AM   |  #4363  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellDvp

Hi,

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

when i tried to modify any option in menu, the screen back to normality, but when i close and open the app, the screen is yellow again

until now the only way to solve this problem is flashing the stock kernel or go back to the v11 version....sorry my bad english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
omega, omega rom
Previous Thread Next Thread