★ ☆ [ROM][5.0.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth | v4.0 | Lollipop [01-13-15]

OP santod040

Announcement from santod040: Updated to Android 5.0 - Lollipop
21st January 2015, 11:23 PM   |  #321  
Thanks Meter: 7

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vember31

I feel like you've answered your own question but maybe I'm missing something...Android 5.0+ exclusively uses ART so if the app doesn't work on ART then it won't work on this ROM. That being said, it's up to the app's developer to build in support for ART. Otherwise you'll have to stay with kitkat or lower to run the app on dalvik

The game added Android Lolipop compatibility. The unofficial Cyanogenmod 12 thread in this sub section works fine with the game. So I'm assuming it's this ROM.
23rd January 2015, 03:20 PM   |  #322  
Thanks Meter: 2

67 posts
Well i'm confused. I don't see any installation instructions here..
Latest twrp gives "error executing updater binary in zip".

Does it need CWM?
23rd January 2015, 04:11 PM   |  #323  
Thanks Meter: 8

112 posts
I just got the Sprint htc one m7 I went through the process of unlocking the bootloader, rooting, installed twrp, s-off and fully updating and am now on 5.05.651.2. I just want to be absolutely clear, to install this rom from the point I'm at now I just need to transfer it over to the phone > go to recovery > install ViperOne Rom? There are no steps I'm forgetting? Do I need to update something else since I'll be going from 4.4.2 to 5.0? Firmware, hboot anything?
23rd January 2015, 08:55 PM   |  #324  
Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 21

280 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jniede

I just got the Sprint htc one m7 I went through the process of unlocking the bootloader, rooting, installed twrp, s-off and fully updating and am now on 5.05.651.2. I just want to be absolutely clear, to install this rom from the point I'm at now I just need to transfer it over to the phone > go to recovery > install ViperOne Rom? There are no steps I'm forgetting? Do I need to update something else since I'll be going from 4.4.2 to 5.0? Firmware, hboot anything?

what I don't understand is why you said "install ViperOne Rom?" when you want to install LiquidSmooth Rom?
30th January 2015, 02:50 AM   |  #325  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 113

383 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biker57

I've unlocked my bootloader and I'm going back and forth with myself on completing the rooting process or waiting for the coming 5.0 OTA. As i read through this thread I see reference to removing and replacing the sim, but I don't know how that can be done since my m7 case doesn't come apart. I'm a bit confused about this and probably just missing someing

Is an OTA for Lollipop coming from Sprint for the M7? I kind of doubt that, but it would be nice. Do you have the latest firmware, radio, and a very young version of TWRP installed? Sorry, I don't want to assume anything, but for 5.0 you need to be more than just unlocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jniede

You have the latest firmware. Your steps are missing a wipe (factory reset is best), and you do you know you have to install gapps with this ROM, right?
30th January 2015, 03:32 AM   |  #326  
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
More
[QUOTE=jdjohn;58520091]Is an OTA for Lollipop coming from Sprint for the M7? I kind of doubt that, but it would be nice. Do you have the latest firmware, radio, and a very young version of TWRP installed? Sorry, I don't want to assume anything, but for 5.0 you need to be more than just unlocked.

From everything I've read yes, the M7 Lollipop update is coming to Sprint so I'm going to wait about loading a new recovery to complete the rooting process and take the OTA update.

Sorry - Not sure why the quote is formatted incorrectly
Last edited by biker57; 30th January 2015 at 03:35 AM.
1st February 2015, 07:42 AM   |  #327  
Flag Пермь
Thanks Meter: 9

67 posts
Hi all!
I can not use the GSM network in priority, an error occurs android.phone.com application error, how to solve this problem?
Sorry if the answer to this question has already been.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread