FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[LOCKSCREEN MOD][21-10-2014]20F & 20B G2-LockScreen Flex+TouchnHold+All Effects

924 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,138

By rastigo, Senior Member on 9th June 2014, 09:57 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th November 2014, 03:50 PM |#51  
Flag arima
Thanks Meter: 0

More
lock screen effects gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tholmes8291

Device test

pls help. newbie here. i installed the mod on 802 international 20c and now lock screen effects are gone. screen lock is set to swipe but phone unlocks to home screen without effects. can't access the phone via pc either.

15th November 2014, 03:03 PM |#52  
Flag Toulon
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi,

Work very well with my v20g stock .... Great
15th November 2014, 05:38 PM |#53  
Flag Civitavecchia
Thanks Meter: 144

More
hi everybody. Would know whether the 20f version is compatible with both odexed and deodexed roms... Or at least with 20f odexed....
3rd January 2015, 03:46 PM |#54  

More
help
I wonder where the system is that initial screen pattern lg flex where the stars blink until passing a small comet, and the water is moving at the bottom want to modify it anyone know where it is? I want to modify without having to use some application, I want to make system adjustments have, I want to know this in the system. lg flex

already tried with root explorer in several places. I tried also within many apk, I have root
im living in brasil
1st February 2015, 01:59 PM |#55  

More
flex lockscreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaysonmestre

I wonder where the system is that initial screen pattern lg flex where the stars blink until passing a small comet, and the water is moving at the bottom want to modify it anyone know where it is? I want to modify without having to use some application, I want to make system adjustments have, I want to know this in the system. lg flex

already tried with root explorer in several places. I tried also within many apk, I have root
im living in brasil

Try this, If I understand correctly you want flex lockscreen
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549923
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread