View Poll Results: Which GOV you prefer like default?
Lulzactiveq 38 59.38%
Pegasusq 12 18.75%
Zzmoove 13 20.31%
Other 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[TW Kernel][Nadia Kernel][20-September-2014-Discontinued][4.4.2]Emotroid Team

23rd December 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #1511  
Flag Vienna, Austria
Thanks Meter: 20

116 posts
More
Thumbs down Nicely done...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukhan

We have had enough love and support from you guys and now out team has moved to note 4. We are sorry to say the developement will be discontinued for this thread. Hopefully you members get hands on note 4 and see you all soon therw.

LG g3 powered by cloudy.

Sad the the OP can't be bothered to update this thread himself and explain why it's been more than three months since the last (unstable) kernel version without any mention of the fact that there won't be any more updates.
Especially nice for the people who've donated for further development of this kernel in the meantime, they have my sympathies and I'm especially glad that it enabled the purchase of a Note 4...have fun and good bye.
23rd December 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #1512  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,799

3,055 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorblader

Sad the the OP can't be bothered to update this thread himself and explain why it's been more than three months since the last (unstable) kernel version without any mention of the fact that there won't be any more updates.
Especially nice for the people who've donated for further development of this kernel in the meantime, they have my sympathies and I'm especially glad that it enabled the purchase of a Note 4...have fun and good bye.

Just to give you a heads up we've not received any donation from this project or the from ROM, More over we dont do it for money/donations, We only do it during our free time as its our passion. We have purchased out Note 4 on our own money.
23rd December 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #1513  
Flag Vienna, Austria
Thanks Meter: 20

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukhan

Just to give you a heads up we've not received any donation from this project or the from ROM, More over we dont do it for money/donations, We only do it during our free time as its our passion. We have purchased out Note 4 on our own money.

Well, I stand corrected then I guess if you actually didn't receive any donations.
A more timely heads-up would still have been nice though, like I said, have fun with the Note 4.
1st February 2015, 09:47 PM   |  #1514  
Thanks Meter: 4

97 posts
For those ROMīs which are discontinued, itīs a good idea to edit them and put some information about it.
Anyway, thanks to the OPīs .
2nd February 2015, 06:28 AM   |  #1515  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,450

2,027 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiohi

For those kernels* which are discontinued, itīs a good idea to edit them and put some information about it.
Anyway, thanks to the OPīs .

Fired from my RPG with auto targeting
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread