FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[ROM][NOOK HD+] Unofficial CM10.2.1 Stable w/ TabletUI + ArchiDroid Optimizations

603 posts
Thanks Meter: 276

By jamus28, Senior Member on 16th June 2014, 06:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th January 2015, 03:22 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I found that the tablet has 12 GB of free space but there seems to be only 6 GB available. Seems that half of the space is lost. Any help would be appreciated.

19th January 2015, 07:07 AM |#62  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruisan

I found that the tablet has 12 GB of free space but there seems to be only 6 GB available. Seems that half of the space is lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you using Monfro's F2FS version or the original from the first post? He swapped in a kernel that may cause some file system issues.
Also, that amount of availability may be normal. I don't have my nook to confirm. I use Sdcards and it's been a while since I've checked.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamus28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 05:49 PM |#63  
Flag Roswell, GA
Thanks Meter: 116

More
This has slowed to a crawl in the last 2 weeks. Lot's of freezes but no reboots.
CWM 3.0.3 ( need to check)
Ran FS Trim
Wiped dalvik and cache several times.
31st January 2015, 11:18 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamus28

CM10.2.1 Stable* for Nook HD+ (Ovation)

Installation notes:
-Compatible with New and old CWM recovery (no need to downgrade)
1)Format /system AND factory reset (data, cache), then flash ROM zip
2)Flash GAPPs for android 4.3. These work: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2240652 (Use 4.3)
-DO NOT restore system data from CM11
3)First complete a full boot and setup of the rom before installing tabletUI patch

Download ROM: http://d-h.st/jpd

Download TabletUI Patch: http://d-h.st/5Ar
*DO NOT install the tabletUI patch without first completing a full boot and setup of the rom.*

Hi, thanks so much for the hard work developing this. If one were to install the tablet UI patch, can it be uninstalled? If so, how?

Thanks again.
Last edited by d9ct; 31st January 2015 at 11:19 PM. Reason: format
2nd February 2015, 12:43 PM |#65  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9ct

Hi, thanks so much for the hard work developing this. If one were to install the tablet UI patch, can it be uninstalled? If so, how?

Thanks again.

It should revert if you flash the original rom zip file.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread