thanks for the code...jus have quick question...witch option in this menue do i choose for sprint network?..and do you jus touch witch one you want then it unlocks your sim?..what happens next after you choose..im jus lil nervoues to touch an option..feels like the point of no return..lol...messing around with stuff that makes no sense to me..i hope its that simple id love to have this phone on my current provider network witch is sprint
I noticed on the TMO version of the GN3, that we are very limited in our service mode options. Well, I'm proud to say I've managed to get to the ACTUAL main menu of the service mode, rather than the debug info only menu.
*** DO THESE STEPS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE.***
Here's the trick I used on 4.4.2 Stock:
1) Open Phone, go to the dialer.
2) Enter *#197328640# to enter the service mode. You will land at "DEBUG SCREEN"
3) Hit the menu key, select "Key Input" and in the Input Value box, enter Q (capital letter) and hit OK
4) Hit the menu key again, select "Key Input", and in the Input value box, enter 0000 (four zeros) and hit OK
5) Wait about 5-10 seconds, your service menu should change to "MAIN MENU":
MAIN MENU  PROTOCOL STATE  UE SETTINGS & INFO  ETC  DEBUG SCREEN(OPEN)  OPERATOR(OPEN)
EDIT: here ya go @xdm9mm
Sent from my leanKernel 2.5 powered stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T
|n9005, note3 service mode, service mode, t-mobile|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|