[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [moto_msm8960]

OP CarbonDev

22nd December 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #251  
Thanks Meter: 14

60 posts
Great overall stability and performance with this ROM. The only thing I'm noticing is white noise splash while turning screen on at random times. Also, sometimes the battery saver puts the radio into 2G but sometimes it doesn't when screen is off (as specified in settings).

XT907 - JB BL & Carbon Nightly 20141103-1025
Baseband - SM_BP_101032.021.32.80P
GSM Unlocked on T-Mobile H+ Network
2nd February 2015, 11:44 AM   |  #252  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 50

245 posts
Question
Has anyone built a ROM from the latest Carbon KitKat source, and is willing to share?
2nd February 2015, 03:20 PM   |  #253  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,673

11,484 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Has anyone built a ROM from the latest Carbon KitKat source, and is willing to share?

KitKat is dead mate!
3rd February 2015, 01:04 AM   |  #254  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 50

245 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

KitKat is dead mate!

The development may be dead, however the last build occurred way before the development finished. Also, being stuck on a JBBL and with the dwindling options for a lollipop build with similar functionality as this carbon ROM, I will be sticking to KitKat as my daily for a little while yet. I was hoping someone may have done a personal build after the last official build was released.
3rd February 2015, 01:28 AM   |  #255  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,673

11,484 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

The development may be dead, however the last build occurred way before the development finished. Also, being stuck on a JBBL and with the dwindling options for a lollipop build with similar functionality as this carbon ROM, I will be sticking to KitKat as my daily for a little while yet. I was hoping someone may have done a personal build after the last official build was released.

The official builds rolled for a while, and there wasn't much Carbon development after the officials stopped... just FYI.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread