Recognized Contributor
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 4,060

4,226 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgm83

hi what is odin stock

Have you downloaded the stock firmware for your device from Sammobile and tried flashing it on download mode with odin? There's a good chance it may fix it for you
4th February 2015, 02:59 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
yeah i tried that about 20 times but nothing i'v been searching the net for months know i think i'm screwed,i tried rooting another phone so i could get the efs folder but i couldn't root it. I don't nkow what to do
4th February 2015, 03:21 PM |#34  
Quote:

yeah i tried that about 20 times but nothing i'v been searching the net for months know i think i'm screwed,i tried rooting another phone so i could get the efs folder but i couldn't root it. I don't nkow what to do

What device do you own?
What was the last thing you did B4 is stopped working?
What was the last firmware flashed?

First you didn't know what Odin was, but you did it 20 times? Are you sure you were using the correct stock firmware? That is the key to success...

Rooting is easy...
Odin stock firmware, then reboot into download mode again flash custom recovery for your device. Then flash custom Rom, for that device model with root included done...
4th February 2015, 05:32 PM |#35  
Recognized Contributor
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 4,060

4,226 posts
More
Quote:

Search for mskips toolkit on xda or skipsoft.net it has a recovery package that might help also you can try kies emergency firmware recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread