OnePlus DR-1 Quadcopter Drone Available for Purchase

OnePlus has been teasing a new product for a while now, hailing it as a … more

KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Different Variants of Galaxy Note 3 Neo. Which one is better?

9th June 2014, 05:18 AM |#1  
filthykid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Samsung has launched Note 3 Neo's four variants so far and apparently only three of them are available to us, as of now.

1) Neo with Exynos Hexacore - 3G Version
2) Neo with Exynos Hexacore - LTE Version
3) Neo with Snapdragon 400 CPU
4) Neo with Snapdragon 800 CPU (Couldn't find it nowhere)

So, which one do you guys think is the best one among the first 3 mentioned above?
9th June 2014, 06:20 AM |#2  
klaud004's Avatar
Member
somewhere out there
Thanks Meter: 15
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
the snapdragon 800 version is for the korean sm-n750s i believe.
i choose the sm-n7505 for 4g.coz i have a data plan.for faster web browsing.
u have to choose what suite u.
for performance.i like the snapdragon.
The Following User Says Thank You to klaud004 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 09:22 PM |#3  
filthykid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaud004

the snapdragon 800 version is for the korean sm-n750s i believe.
i choose the sm-n7505 for 4g.coz i have a data plan.for faster web browsing.
u have to choose what suite u.
for performance.i like the snapdragon.

So I chose the best that was available. SM-N7505. And frankly I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
19th June 2014, 11:40 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthykid

Samsung has launched Note 3 Neo's four variants so far and apparently only three of them are available to us, as of now.

1) Neo with Exynos Hexacore - 3G Version
2) Neo with Exynos Hexacore - LTE Version
3) Neo with Snapdragon 400 CPU
4) Neo with Snapdragon 800 CPU (Couldn't find it nowhere)

So, which one do you guys think is the best one among the first 3 mentioned above?

luckily i have the no.4 with snapdragon 800 with model sm-n750l same specs with sm-n750s
19th June 2014, 03:48 PM |#5  
filthykid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Wanted one but was not available in my country. So bought the second best. Hexacore LTE N7505

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th June 2014, 04:59 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
2,606 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
I've exynos 3G variant and it's a balance between performance and battery life . It's somewhat closer to snapdragon 600 which is good enough [emoji3]




Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk
22nd June 2014, 12:14 AM |#7  
Zubair1024's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 77
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Both the variants are good in their own way but it absolutely depends on what kind of user you're....

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th February 2015, 09:59 AM |#8  
hahmad78's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 20
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris151722

luckily i have the no.4 with snapdragon 800 with model sm-n750l same specs with sm-n750s

dear i have one too n750s.but unfortunately during flashing, corrupted the partitions, now i need pit file to revive my phone.but still unlucky, could not find it anywhere.
can you please upload your pit file, so that my phone could work again, plz
5th February 2015, 09:46 PM |#9  
kkbs4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 27
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
http://d-h.st/02Y

Pit file link N750

Sent from my SM-N750

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes