Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

SM-G900V working on T-Mobile!

19th November 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 7

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by justFaisal

So i just bought a Verizon S5 and it wasn't activated on Verizon yet and i put my T-mobile sim card in it and its working fine, its been a whole day now and its still working fine (data, calls, texting) apart from the notification "The sim card is from an unknown source".

Did you get 4G and LTE? Any speed test?
This phone can be purchased for $400 right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gala...epn=5337259887
5th February 2015, 04:02 AM   |  #12  
Flag San antonio
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by das7982

Guys guys guys. ALL verizon phones made in 2013 and 2014 are unlocked by default.

Follow Me @Bash_array

Yes. All Verizon phones are world phones. However, if you want them to use 4g lte on other carriers. You must manually enter the apn

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by justFaisal

So i just bought a Verizon S5 and it wasn't activated on Verizon yet and i put my T-mobile sim card in it and its working fine, its been a whole day now and its still working fine (data, calls, texting) apart from the notification "The sim card is from an unknown source".

Has anyone else tried it?

If you want to remove the Sim card notification. Use titanium backup to freeze or Uninstall the "setup" app. The notification will instantly be removed.
Last edited by mm83; 5th February 2015 at 03:37 AM.
6th February 2015, 03:50 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 6

100 posts
All Verizon phones with LTE made after around 2013 are unlocked. It's due to fcc agreement for a lte band iirc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread