FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG G2 music player lyrics

15th January 2014, 06:01 AM |#1  
.jRay.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
I cant get lyrics to any song in my library.

How do i get them?



Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
 
16th January 2014, 02:50 AM |#2  
.jRay.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More


I'm getting lyrics only on songs from one album. Anybody who knows why?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
16th January 2014, 02:49 PM |#3  
LordLugard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .jRay.

I cant get lyrics to any song in my library.

How do i get them?



Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Do the songs already have embedded lyrics in the first place?
16th January 2014, 06:29 PM |#4  
.jRay.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLugard

Do the songs already have embedded lyrics in the first place?

How do i find out?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
16th January 2014, 06:41 PM |#5  
LordLugard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .jRay.

How do i find out?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Lyrics don't just magically attach themselves to songs/files. If you don't know then you never embedded lyrics yourself. So most likely they don't contain lyrics on their own.

If you rip your own music to files then you'll look into adding lyrics using a program. If you buy your songs from a legit source like iTunes, they contain lyrics.
16th January 2014, 06:42 PM |#6  
.jRay.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLugard

Lyrics don't just magically attach themselves to songs/files. If you don't know then you never embedded lyrics yourself. So most likely they don't contain lyrics on their own.

If you rip your own music to files then you'll look into adding lyrics using a program. If you buy your songs from a legit source like iTunes, they contain lyrics.

Oh. I thought it searched on the web like HTCs player. My bad

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
6th February 2015, 04:10 AM |#7  
atocruz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Land of the Corrupted People
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
LG G Pro F240L stock Music Player lyrics
I'm using G Pro F240L, how to get lyrics on my stock music player? Any idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes