FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) RESTART by itself ?

7th February 2015, 04:34 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanga1969

Since root and set cpu I've had no issues.. Its the only fix I know of.

Hello have you used post #47 in your setcpu settings? Thx.

Edit: I have root without tripping knox and applied the posted settings for setcpu and it's been a day no reboots. Going strong. Can't thx enough. I usually have 4 5 freezes and random reboots every day but nothing so far

Update : hello everyone this is for the people who do not want to root their phones. Long story short I wanted to unroot the phone for Warrenty purposes. So I flashes the rom with Odin. The restart came back. However I decided to refresh my phone using kies 3.0 and guess what I was able to flash firmware through kies and the problem solved. No freezes reboots. No root required. Mind that I flashed different version of my carrier's stock firmware though Odin but the reboot problem persisted. But after flashing through kies. It's gone. I am a happy camper again. Good luck to those who don't want to root their phones. Gives kies 3 a try and see if you get rid of random reboots.
Last edited by adiprince1; 10th February 2015 at 08:27 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread