Post Reply

[MOD] HTC BlinkFeed Sense 6 Launcher

OP xpirt

11th September 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #91  
YouWeThink's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 45
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Is anyone still using this?
13th September 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #92  
mefistoreyon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 157
 
645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
For me is too bugy...
30th January 2015, 01:07 PM   |  #93  
YouWeThink's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 45
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Can someone tell me what folders and files do i need to look into to resize this.
I am free these days and so can try to learn a thing or two and hopefully fix this
30th January 2015, 02:32 PM   |  #94  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,969
 
2,741 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouWeThink

Can someone tell me what folders and files do i need to look into to resize this.
I am free these days and so can try to learn a thing or two and hopefully fix this

inside values-xxx folders: dimens.xml, integer.xml...
also probably in layout-xxx too.
The Following User Says Thank You to xpirt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2015, 07:42 AM   |  #95  
YouWeThink's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 45
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt

inside values-xxx folders: dimens.xml, integer.xml...
also probably in layout-xxx too.

should i only work with values-hdpi and layout-hdpi folders?
7th February 2015, 01:50 PM   |  #96  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,969
 
2,741 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouWeThink

should i only work with values-hdpi and layout-hdpi folders?

no, the apk is from m8 so resources are xxhdpi. you should look, edit, try and see if there are changes. when you found what to edit you can start resizing. i don't remember what files were exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to xpirt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes