[ROM][Single sim]U.F.O DDK[19/10/2014]

OP ufonek

7th February 2015, 12:38 PM   |  #351  
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
Hey Guys, I have installed this mod following precisely the guide (including the kernel boot8_no_oc.img), but when you first start, I find the error "System UI has stopped unexpectedly. Send report ....", to this each boot. Then the Sense interface have errors when slide from blinkfeed to the right screen, a part of blinkfeed remains visible along the left side, then the doc below consists of a black rectangle is not very accurate, it lacks the status bar, shortcut icons on the desktop are displayed at the top cutted in half. If launch Holo Launcher, the interface looks graphically "more" correct but still lacks the status bar. But then the error system UI is presented here. What's wrong? how can I solve
7th February 2015, 12:44 PM   |  #352  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dvůr Králové nad Labem
Thanks Meter: 194

475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAFF

Hey Guys, I have installed this mod following precisely the guide (including the kernel boot8_no_oc.img), but when you first start, I find the error "System UI has stopped unexpectedly. Send report ....", to this each boot. Then the Sense interface have errors when slide from blinkfeed to the right screen, a part of blinkfeed remains visible along the left side, then the doc below consists of a black rectangle is not very accurate, it lacks the status bar, shortcut icons on the desktop are displayed at the top cutted in half. If launch Holo Launcher, the interface looks graphically "more" correct but still lacks the status bar. But then the error system UI is presented here. What's wrong? how can I solve

Blinkfeed on this rom? Sense? I think its another rom.
7th February 2015, 12:48 PM   |  #353  

26 posts
downloaded from the first post, named UFO, also in my phone setting, software information is U.F.O. 1.32 b1
7th February 2015, 12:57 PM   |  #354  
OP Senior Member

475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufonek

Blinkfeed on this rom? Sense? I think its another rom.

Then wipe ALL. And flash again.
7th February 2015, 03:17 PM   |  #355  

26 posts
OK, I wipe and flash again (only rom, not the kernel) and now work. Is it necessary to flash the kernel too?
7th February 2015, 03:21 PM   |  #356  
OP Senior Member

475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAFF

OK, I wipe and flash again (only rom, not the kernel) and now work. Is it necessary to flash the kernel too?

Kernel stay Ultimate. Rom does not overwrite it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customize, desire 500, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread