Camera Lens covers/protection

OP its_dale

28th January 2015, 11:17 AM   |  #81  
Flag Lewes, UK
Thanks Meter: 3

73 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilBritto

how is the nillkin holding up? are u talkin about nillkin 9H one?

Yep the 9h one.
It held up really, really well. The Slickwraps served no use whatsoever and scratched from day one. No problems with the Nillkin at all.
I'm sure it still holding up too, for the @rseh0le that stole my phone a few weeks ago

It's just a shame the M8 camera doesn't suit my expectations. I'm back on an old Note 2 waiting for the M9. The Note never needed a lens protector.
28th January 2015, 12:22 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 645

2,556 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateit

Yep the 9h one.
It held up really, really well. The Slickwraps served no use whatsoever and scratched from day one. No problems with the Nillkin at all.
I'm sure it still holding up too, for the @rseh0le that stole my phone a few weeks ago

It's just a shame the M8 camera doesn't suit my expectations. I'm back on an old Note 2 waiting for the M9. The Note never needed a lens protector.

M9 might use the same lens material you know
8th February 2015, 05:37 AM   |  #83  
Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 14

70 posts
More
I just took an extra old screen protector I had laying around from an old Motorola, traced a paper template around the camera lense. Then got a super sharp scissor and cut it out of the old screen protector. I made about 8 of them or so but have only needed to use one so far as it has worked great. Am I the only one that has done this?? and if so why?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread