FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

 View Poll Results: which is better and what to keep - Hover or Heads Up

PA- Hover
 
179 Vote(s)
61.51%
CM- Heads Up
 
112 Vote(s)
38.49%

[ROM] [Official] [4.4.4] CrDroid [Hover, HALO, Head's up] 24th DEC AIO

975 posts
Thanks Meter: 572
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th January 2015, 07:59 AM |#1571  
rokban's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Any Gapps will work? i already have gapps modular pico downloaded thats why..
 
 
17th January 2015, 07:59 AM |#1572  
justin1221's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokban

Any Gapps will work? i already have gapps modular pico downloaded thats why..

Yup

Sent from my XT1064
The Following User Says Thank You to justin1221 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2015, 08:10 AM |#1573  
rokban's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
btw am on xt1033 got it couple if days back , rooted and installed philztouch recovery( am new to it , used TWRP before ,but as i read i think twrp has some issues with moto g devices ) so for the current ROM backup i can do it through philz recovery or nandroid will work? thanks for your time
17th January 2015, 08:13 AM |#1574  
justin1221's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokban

btw am on xt1033 got it couple if days back , rooted and installed philztouch recovery( am new to it , used TWRP before ,but as i read i think twrp has some issues with moto g devices ) so for the current ROM backup i can do it through philz recovery or nandroid will work? thanks for your time

I have XT1031 but I still use philz recovery 6.0.5.5 I believe is the build number but backup n restore work perfectly for me.

Sent from my XT1064
17th January 2015, 08:29 AM |#1575  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Will there be a new version soon?
17th January 2015, 09:17 AM |#1576  
rokban's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin1221

I have XT1031 but I still use philz recovery 6.0.5.5 I believe is the build number but backup n restore work perfectly for me.

Sent from my XT1064

everything went smooth, rebooted logged cm account and later when again went to recovery to install gapps couldnt install gapps, error no 6 , any idea?
17th January 2015, 11:00 AM |#1577  
vhngu930's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokban

everything went smooth, rebooted logged cm account and later when again went to recovery to install gapps couldnt install gapps, error no 6 , any idea?

Read the FAQ
17th January 2015, 12:52 PM |#1578  
rokban's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhngu930

Read the FAQ

nevermind, issue with GAPPS, solved it soon.
9th February 2015, 09:05 PM |#1579  
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Can someone

port Pa recents (L STYLE)
10th February 2015, 04:12 AM |#1580  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 572
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanTeles

Can someone

port Pa recents (L STYLE)

The focus is now on lolipop rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
crdroid, halo, moto g, multisim, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes