FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Theme][CM12]*DarkerGreen* & *DarkerRed* February 11,2015

22nd July 2014, 05:27 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
More
Sent update to play store that fixes emoji panel on google keyboard and resets notification header to stock height, this should fix your cut off date for Mahdi users.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoppermi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd July 2014, 05:00 PM |#112  
buffal0b1ll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 549
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppermi

Sent update to play store that fixes emoji panel on google keyboard and resets notification header to stock height, this should fix your cut off date for Mahdi users.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Update on play store fixed the Mahdi date cutoff. Thank you very much.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to buffal0b1ll For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 04:12 AM |#113  
Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
sigh this update with cabin font ... well.. not liking it at all as the look and feel doesn't feel the same... old font was better imho... is there a way to get it back??? say link to previous version... or adding option to select between the 2??

would be appreciated if u can take my opinion into consideration, as I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling bummed about the change
30th July 2014, 11:08 AM |#114  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade86sam

sigh this update with cabin font ... well.. not liking it at all as the look and feel doesn't feel the same... old font was better imho... is there a way to get it back??? say link to previous version... or adding option to select between the 2??

would be appreciated if u can take my opinion into consideration, as I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling bummed about the change

Sure. I will post exo font as separate theme. Give me a few.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
30th July 2014, 12:36 PM |#115  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade86sam

sigh this update with cabin font ... well.. not liking it at all as the look and feel doesn't feel the same... old font was better imho... is there a way to get it back??? say link to previous version... or adding option to select between the 2??

would be appreciated if u can take my opinion into consideration, as I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling bummed about the change

Sent update to play store reverting to EXO font. My inbox was full of complaints,lol. I didn't realize it was so popular....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
31st July 2014, 08:34 PM |#116  
LuqmaanMathee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppermi

Sent update to play store reverting to EXO font. My inbox was full of complaints,lol. I didn't realize it was so popular....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love it lol. I really don't see why you should separate it especially since the theme engine lets you choose to apply the font if you want to.

I'm Batman!
31st July 2014, 09:00 PM |#117  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuqmaanMathee

I love it lol. I really don't see why you should separate it especially since the theme engine lets you choose to apply the font if you want to.

I'm Batman!

I added a link to my android file host in post #2 that has alternative icons and cabin font. Will probably add some wall papers also.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hoppermi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2014, 09:01 PM |#118  
LuqmaanMathee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppermi

I added a link to my android file host in post #2 that has alternative icons and cabin font. Will probably add some wall papers also.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Good idea. Your theme is really better than so many paid themes.

I'm Batman!
The Following User Says Thank You to LuqmaanMathee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2015, 01:06 AM |#119  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
More
Updated for CM12, enjoy and feedback.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes