FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Recording phone calls.

21st February 2014, 10:37 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi.
I tried many app on our phone but none seems to work fine.
Last time it was ACR (red/white icon) and had some issue like after 15-20 s. of answered call I could't hear the person on the other side.

Can anybody advice good apk and would be great if can record from line in (not microphone).
 
 
21st February 2014, 03:30 PM |#2  
demkantor's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 3,041
 
More
http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...call-recorder/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st February 2014, 05:19 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazak23

Hi.
I tried many app on our phone but none seems to work fine.
Last time it was ACR (red/white icon) and had some issue like after 15-20 s. of answered call I could't hear the person on the other side.

Can anybody advice good apk and would be great if can record from line in (not microphone).

Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...call-recorder/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I made mistake, it was ICR not ACR, so with InCallRecording I have some issue like I said before.. anybody have similar?
Last edited by mazak23; 25th February 2014 at 10:44 PM.
1st January 2015, 02:56 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Call recorder using line (for SGH-T699)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazak23

I made mistake, it was ICR not ACR, so with InCallRecording I have some issue like I said before.. anybody have similar?

Any progress on this? I still can't find a single app that can record calls using any option within any app.
1st January 2015, 12:49 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm using ACR now, so far is fine, but sometimes cannot record either of party voice, but over 90% of records are OK.
1st January 2015, 07:30 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazak23

I'm using ACR now, so far is fine, but sometimes cannot record either of party voice, but over 90% of records are OK.

What settings are you using? I can't seem to get it to record.
1st January 2015, 08:53 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thapar

What settings are you using? I can't seem to get it to record.

Look.
But unfortunately sometimes it not recording myself, I am trying to change some settings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-01-20-46-55.png
Views:	42
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	3092998   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-01-20-47-02.png
Views:	42
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	3092999   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-01-20-47-08.png
Views:	42
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	3093000  
Last edited by mazak23; 26th January 2015 at 05:13 PM.
12th February 2015, 03:25 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Info 2 Working Call Recorder FOUND!
Call Recorder by Skvalex works 100% of the time for incoming and outgoing calls and uses the line (not the speaker) for recording. I have tried numerous call recording applications, but this is the only one that works for the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (SGH-T699). This will require root.

1) Install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...x.callrecorder (costs $10, or test it first using the time-limited trial from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21317161)

2) In the application, click the Menu button, go to Settings > Recording > Device menu, select the Qualcomm MSM8960 chipset.
In the future, our phone's model may be put in this list for convenience, but choosing the chipset is anyway functionally equivalent.

3) Select CAF as the "Recording Method". (This option requires root)

4) Disable the "Delay before start recording" for Incoming and Outgoing calls.

4) Enjoy.
Last edited by thapar; 28th March 2015 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Added additional necessary step
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes