FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

At&t note 3 on cricket wireless / aio

27th November 2014, 09:36 PM |#11  
Flag TAMPA
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Im also doing the same now, just got a ATT note 3 to use it on cricket.. i have a note 3 on sprint but i just switched jobs and dont have reception at all, im trying it and if it works i might go to ATT later on, or who knows i might stay at cricket.. is way cheaper and 8mps is good for what i use it.. 55 per month with 10 GB thats a hell of a deal, I use about 8 to 10 on sprint right now

27th January 2015, 01:36 AM |#12  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Wow...
Ctfu, yeah, give me a sweet device with crappy coverage... That makes SOOO much sense? AT&T/Cricket/AIO all they way! Funny stuff, keep it comin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45

They have nicer phones

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

28th January 2015, 11:36 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhable

Just to clarify I am already using aio/cricket for months on this device. All will work fine if you have been reading up on aio and cricket merger you would know att is killing off crickets cdma line and will be using GSM, op just make sure you let SM-N900A is UNLOCKED and that you get a sim card and you should be fine. As per 4g/4g lte you may as well go elsewhere you will get 4g/4g lte where available but remember AIO/CRICKET is throttled data, so no matter what you will be limited to a lower speed. If you need any help let me know I've been on aio for months (pre merger to the point I have an aio sim but cricket in the top left).

How does one unlock their phone?
9th February 2015, 05:41 AM |#14  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicdamon1001

I am looking to purchase a note 4 either with T-Mobile, Verizon, or Att Wireless and use it on Cricket Wireless since you guys have done this with the Note 3. Will I be able to pop the Cricket sim card in and let it update by air or will I have to unlock all of these phones for this to work.. Also any suggestions for mms .. 4g LTE..etc will be appreciated..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using XDA Free mobile app

I'm not too much of a phone geek, but I just started using my ATT Note 3 on Cricket. My APN settings didn't automatically set with the Cricket SIM, but that was an easy change.
I'd suggest the ATT N4 just because ATT bought Cricket, and they're using the same towers now. All things the same, I think it would be the path of least resistance.

BTW, I was paying $120/mo. for Unlimited everything with a 20% corporate discount with ATT. I was only using an average of 1.8GB per month. That also included a partially subsidized phone every 2 years with a new contract.
Now my bill is $35/mo but I'll have to buy my next phone. I'm only on day 2 of the change, but it's a big deal for me after 14yrs with the same company.

-Kevin
12th February 2015, 06:43 PM |#15  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I am currently using a AT&T branded Note 3 on Cricket, switched from Tmobile months ago. No need to unlock a AT&T branded phone or at least I didn't have to with my 3.
You can just put a SIM in and change the APN settings to Cricket's which are available on their website.
I've never had issues with dropped calls or losing data with Cricket. I'm paying 150 a month for 3 lines unlimited calls, texts and 10g data on each line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread