AOSP Lollipop 5.1.0 for LG Optimus 4X HD

One of the main rivals of the legendary Samsung Galaxy SIII, the LG Optimus 4X HD has received … more

S6 Pre-orders on T-Mobile are Arriving

T-Mobile appears to be first off the mark with delivering the S6, as some customers are already … more

Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

i must be slow.. full wipe mdk odin??

3rd May 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

150 posts
Ive looked everywhere and found a no wipe and variants that did not flash... can anyone link me to the full wipe mdk odin tar???? ive been looking for like an hour..
3rd May 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SO_dank

Ive looked everywhere and found a no wipe and variants that did not flash... can anyone link me to the full wipe mdk odin tar???? ive been looking for like an hour..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=80619
For some reason link isn't working. Thread is in the android development section. Thread by sextape. Way down the list.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Last edited by yofife2069; 3rd May 2014 at 08:19 PM.
3rd May 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 197

1,012 posts
More
Took me forever to find it too when I needed it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
12th February 2015, 06:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 29

196 posts
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I'm having a very difficult time finding the FULL wipe version for MDK. I can find the no wipe version, but I'm looking to do a full reset and start from scratch. Anyone found a thread with that version? The one linked above is gone.

12th February 2015, 09:13 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwest12

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I'm having a very difficult time finding the FULL wipe version for MDK. I can find the no wipe version, but I'm looking to do a full reset and start from scratch. Anyone found a thread with that version? The one linked above is gone.

You could always just use the no-wipe, followed by a factory reset (the only thing that the no-wipe doesn't do). If that's not good enough for you though, I'm pretty sure I have the full-wipe one somewhere on a computer at home. I'll be home in an hour or so, and I'll share a Google Drive link with anyone who PMs me. If someone has a server that they want to upload it to, that would be even better.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSt33v For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2015, 09:49 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 29

196 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt33v

You could always just use the no-wipe, followed by a factory reset (the only thing that the no-wipe doesn't do). If that's not good enough for you though, I'm pretty sure I have the full-wipe one somewhere on a computer at home. I'll be home in an hour or so, and I'll share a Google Drive link with anyone who PMs me. If someone has a server that they want to upload it to, that would be even better.

So, I'm essentially just trying to get back to square-one. Would flashing the no-wipe image and then factory resetting do the trick?

I guess I should probably explain where I'm at right now. I bought my phone pre-modded. The guy who sold it to me has it on the MDK bootloader still, loki patched w/ a custom (Alucard) kernel, running a GPE 4.4.4 ROM, and it appears that he's flashed the Dev Edition NC5 radio, and he said it's carrier (or sim) unlocked but I haven't played around with that because I haven't left the country or needed to switch off of Verizon since I've had it.

Oh, also, some more searching turned up this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2289325 and if you click "download here" it takes you do his page http://www.rwilco12.com/downloads.ph.../Stock%20ROMs/ If you navigate to the "TAR" folder, I believe the file contained within is the FULL wipe file.
12th February 2015, 10:02 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
All Galaxy S4s are sold carrier unlocked as per US law. I'm pretty sure the no-wipe image brings everything back to stock except for the data partition, which is wiped during a factory reset. I'm also pretty sure that the Odin tar will put the MDK modem on there as well, but in case you want to be sure, you could flash the retail MDK modem before you pull the Odin trigger. Modems are found here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2487298

The Following User Says Thank You to TheSt33v For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread