[Guide] LG G2 Mini Flash Back to Stock

OP hyelton

5th February 2015, 08:09 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 10

90 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filho do Senhor

I'm d'not speech English... Sou brasileiro e se eu tenho que traduzi o que vocês falam, custa vc também fazer o mesmo?

Sent from my LG-D618 using XDA Free mobile app

if u cant speach... your problem, nobody starts learning Portuguese (i guess)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doloresmiska For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2015, 12:34 AM   |  #82  
Flag Serra
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doloresmiska

if u cant speach... your problem, nobody starts learning Portuguese (i guess)

I could not understand everything you said ... was that? "if you CAN NOT speak ... His Problem, no one begins to learn Portuguese (EU I)" This was a support or criticism? I am open to people who seek to understand and serve, now always see people who post here in English but has no interest in breaking the language barrier, said a Brazilian in our language the least the other citizen could do was use Google to translate instead of asking to translate the post, here in Brazil is being lazy, sorry ai se was tasteless, but the mobile browser by the translator limits the number of lines to write, does anyone had noticed that rsss returning to dialogue, not more answer to this discussion because it occupies and pollutes the forum more than other things that usually happen and weight that ends here. Also suggest that the messages were written in another language to be translated into English below or equal to the inverse way and be steadfast in the quest to understand the different, it will meet all while maintaining the freedom and naturalness would still help them all to learn other languages and particularly English, but, remembering not use dialects and slang, thank you understanding. Jesus blessed

End of transmission.

13th February 2015, 01:27 AM   |  #83  
Flag Yaracuy - Venezuela
Thanks Meter: 61

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filho do Senhor

Olha desbloqueado inicialmente na v10a porem memo apos att for v10d concegui o desbloqueio se quiser posso enviar os arquivos aboot's desbloqueados e recomendo uso do adb dentro do kingo root pois foi o único que leu meu g2mds tbm D618, estou para fazer um tuto dual lang aki mas ainda estou sem tempo. Contact me caso tenha interesse. @filhodoSenhor in telegram. Jesus abençoei.

ola, eu entendo portugues mas nao ponhas palavras do brasil. podes explicar como e o procedimento? nao posso ter recovery sem bootloader unlock...
13th February 2015, 08:31 AM   |  #84  
Flag Serra
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemata00

ola, eu entendo portugues mas nao ponhas palavras do brasil. podes explicar como e o procedimento? nao posso ter recovery sem bootloader unlock...

No, you have unlock to bootloader to custom recovery I'm not speaker English, se quer entre em contato pelo meio designado sera um prazer ajuda-lo.
Jesus abençoei

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread