Just want to share this simple xposed module that enables S5 Quick Settings theme and Tab Pro-style Recent Apps. With this module, there is no need to change the product name in build.prop which has some side-effects.
Just download below and install and activate and do a normal reboot.
- added switch between GRID style Settings and default Settings
- fixed 3dot menu
- restored sfinder icon (if you want to change icon to whatever you want you can open the module with 7zip and overwrite the sfinder.png file with your custom icon then proceed with the module installation)
- added 3dot menu blacklist option (be sure to blacklist some stock apps which does not work well with the 3dot menu like contacts, email, etc)
- added statusbar brightness control (slide on status bar to control display brightness)
- default behaviour for double tap statusbar is set to "go to sleep" but you can override it by choosing an app instead
- some more fixes
Note: some options require a systemui restart, some require a reboot and some works on the fly.
- changed sfinder icon with android logo
- option to set click and long click app for sfinder button in notification panel header
- option to set click and long click app for datetime button in notification panel header
- option to set long click app for settings button in notification panel header
- option to set long click app for quicksettings button in notification panel header
- added option to change notification panel background
- double tap statusbar set to user selected app
- option to enable 3dot menu separately from option to switch menu to recent tasks
- some minor fixes
- final fix for recent apps padding
- fix for email
- added option to change color of ON state
- double tap statusbar to open Action Memo
- fixed resolution of power menu data image
- option to disable power menu theming
- fixed Tab Pro recent apps layout/padding
- option to replace menu key to recent task (long-press menu key triggers menu)
- added settings panel to enable/disable some options (the drawer icon is hidden so access it thru xposed installer main panel)
- power menu S5 icon theme
Note: For those having issue restarting systemui, make sure you have busybox installed.
THANKS: C3C076 for some of the code
But I am facing an issue..
I have set Notification toggles ON State color to Green.
But after some time it is automatically changes to White Color..
Please tell me the solution for this..