Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

*[Lollipop][06/02][5.0.2][LiquidSmooth/DU] Team Asylum- Slim, Fast and Black Rum™**

14th February 2015, 07:33 PM   |  #531  
Thanks Meter: 23

52 posts
After some more trying I'd like to add that the issue doesn't occur with the Liquid Smooth asylum rom. After using the PA-Gapps Nano I'm still able to unlock my phone and use it as intended.
There are however some other issues though:

1. Screen flickering when accessing the volume menu (when changing notification / music volume). This also happens when you want to adjust the brightness from the settings panel so it probably has to do with the heads-up style notification.
2. When leaving a WiFi zone it won't always switch to 3G properly. A quick toggle of airplane mode on/off does however resolve the issue.
3. Null-Null issue in the notification drawer hasn't been resolved (yet) but I do think I know what's causing it, and it isn't the Gapps. In my people/contacts app I didn't have my own profile set-up. Causing it to default to null-null and the silhouette avatar. However after setting up an image there the silhouette disappeared, and my pictures showed up. It's however still showing null-null and the contact app is acting a bit funny when trying to enter the details of my own profile so that might be what's causing it.
4. Screen rotation appears to be non-funtional. I've already tried enabling/disabling auto-rotate and the allowed angles but it didn't resolve the issue.

But great work so far, LiquidSmooth seems to be the only ROM I can run right now without running into any SIM card issues so looking forward to the next version, keep up the good work!
Last edited by Vashiru; 15th February 2015 at 12:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vashiru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asylum, find5, kitkat, omnirom
Previous Thread Next Thread