FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

need root for galaxy s3 mini gt-i8200

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By shinmarwan, Member on 21st April 2014, 11:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd May 2014, 05:40 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

i'll check it again...


Here is the latest build --> LINK 1.7.6

You will need at least 1.7.4

ok ... although it still contain 1 virus ..... i did risk and now the phone is rooted but i would like to replace the chinse apps installed

thanks in advance
 
 
3rd May 2014, 07:11 PM |#12  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 963
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarwan

ok ... although it still contain 1 virus ..... i did risk and now the phone is rooted but i would like to replace the chinse apps installed

thanks in advance


As I said --> Doownload SuperSU from the playstore. Open it and it will prompt you to be installed and remove the chinese root app
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 07:50 PM |#13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

As I said --> Doownload SuperSU from the playstore. Open it and it will prompt you to be installed and remove the chinese root app

good ... good

one final question

can i update the firmware in the future on the rooted phone ( via kies or ota ) ( i only removed some of bloatware like flipboard and s suggestion ) and i will not use any custom rom
3rd May 2014, 08:59 PM |#14  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 963
 
Donate to Me
More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarwan

good ... good

one final question

can i update the firmware in the future on the rooted phone ( via kies or ota ) ( i only removed some of bloatware like flipboard and s suggestion ) and i will not use any custom rom



Probably not, as long as you're rooted and deleted preinstalled apps. When a new firmware is released you can flash it, but OTA updates don't work i suppose.

Installed SuperSU?
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 12:40 AM |#15  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Probably not, as long as you're rooted and deleted preinstalled apps. When a new firmware is released you can flash it, but OTA updates don't work i suppose.

Installed SuperSU?

yup .... supersu

so if i flash the new frimware it wont brick the phone ??
4th May 2014, 01:25 AM |#16  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 963
 
Donate to Me
More
Flashing a firmware using ODIN will Set it Back to stock. Also root will be gone.

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 02:26 AM |#17  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Flashing a firmware using ODIN will Set it Back to stock. Also root will be gone.

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

i see
you are most helpful person i have ever met

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your assistance and i am sorry if i was a little stupid

thank you again
17th August 2014, 10:42 PM |#18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
pleaseeee i8200 custom rom...
14th February 2015, 11:40 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
recognizzze
well im posting to say that i tested it and it worked 100%.
sweet - and looks nice btw.

auto updated to english version too -
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes