☞【ROM】【4.4.2】 - TrentKKRom Build 3 *Dec 2014* *Stable & Quick* ☜

15th February 2015, 02:17 AM   |  #1261  
Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 93

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519

For the life of me, I can't think of the one you are referring to and it's driving me crazy. It shouldn't lol but it is. I'll keep looking. I may have to flash that ROM so I can figure this out.
Im going to unzip his rom and look that way. Unless someone comes up with this for you. It's going to take me a while though as I'm out of town and only have my phone and two tablets, no laptop, this time.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

You are very helpful, mate.
Could you point me out to look for it in the rom zip? I am with my laptop and could do it tonight.

This rom is indeed really fast. Despite the orange theme for status bar, I do enjoy it a lot.

Thanks op and glockman.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
15th February 2015, 05:14 AM   |  #1262  
Thanks Meter: 195

694 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laofan

You are very helpful, mate.
Could you point me out to look for it in the rom zip? I am with my laptop and could do it tonight.

This rom is indeed really fast. Despite the orange theme for status bar, I do enjoy it a lot.

Thanks op and glockman.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

All of his older build zips are on the first post or in the "OP" on the first page of this thread under "Archive Builds". If you have a laptop than you could download and unzip the one you think has the wallpaper that you are looking for. I'm not 100% sure where to look though as is been a while since I've pulled a wallpaper out of a rom. I can unzip one of the roms I have on my phone and look around. If anyone else here has the location that the wallpapers are located in it would be appreciated.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"
The Following User Says Thank You to glockman4519 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2015, 07:11 AM   |  #1263  
Thanks Meter: 195

694 posts
More
OK, this is what I came up with so far. I have ripped Trent's rom apart and converted the nescesary files over to zip files so I could view what was in them. I went through the ones that I thought were right and then some that I just guessed at and found these wallpapers. Here is a link to my Dropbox account where you can download the wallpapers that I found so far. If I get any more time and my wife doesn't kill me for not getting my nose out of my devices, i will try to look some more for you.
You can also download the rom and unzip it and look through it yourself. Hint, you may need to rename some files to actually see what is in them. Like, (your_filename_here.apk) to (your_filename_here.zip). The key is .zip because you can then extract it and look at the contents. Good luck.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uyu6xcut4...oTn1VndGa?dl=0
"Chance Favors the Prepared"
Last edited by glockman4519; 15th February 2015 at 07:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to glockman4519 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, does anyone read these?, touchwiz, trents, verizon
Previous Thread Next Thread