FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

Gear Fit not syncing with S Health

181 posts
Thanks Meter: 57

By JesseTron, Senior Member on 12th April 2014, 05:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th February 2015, 10:50 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No sync.
Ok so i have same kind of peoblems..
At first i have s4 active i9295 stocky rom deoxed 4.2.2 and xposed framework.
I got this gear fit and everyhing else is working fine but it does not sync. I see my data on fitness with gear app but if i press pedometer. It says please sync to samsung account.. i have samsung account created and when i navigate to account settings in fitness with gear app, it saids not synced...
So i can watch current day data but not the past.
Is it even possible to get work with JB.
Everything else works fine.

15th February 2015, 07:35 AM |#82  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Here also problems with sync again. Everything went well, since today: new sleep tracking data are listed on gear fit but won't sync with S health again.
Nothing changed: no update of gear fit or S health nor new Rom.

After deleting S Health data & cache and relogin with Samsung account some days of step recording are missing.

Is Samsung messing this up once again after everything was flawlessly for only some months? Oo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread