FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[NO ROOT] Android L softkeys for LG G2

1,463 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,536
 
By vPro97, Senior Member on 26th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th December 2014, 02:47 AM |#111  
UserofAndroid1813's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up Android L Softkeys UPDATE
I liked the softkeys you made. But a quick question. Can i PM you a different version of the softkeys that you can update these ones with? They are smaller, more real looking, and have semi-transparency. Thanks.
 
 
15th December 2014, 12:30 PM |#112  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,536
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserofAndroid1813

I liked the softkeys you made. But a quick question. Can i PM you a different version of the softkeys that you can update these ones with? They are smaller, more real looking, and have semi-transparency. Thanks.

Go ahead
24th December 2014, 11:15 AM |#113  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
not rooted LG G3
This may sound silly but does this work with a non rooted LG G3 with android L? I saw my friend have another android phone with the new software key icons and i really want them too. I downloaded and installed the apk but when i went to display settings I didn't see the option you mentioned. Thanks! Another i'd like to mention, could you possibly make the keys look smaller and more like the real version ( sorry if i'm asking for a lot) it would be appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-24-11-13-13.png
Views:	1840
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	3079709  
Last edited by JordanDS7; 24th December 2014 at 11:17 AM. Reason: add more information
26th December 2014, 08:15 AM |#114  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Nice job .. I can have the softkeys on homescreen too with g2 tweakbox.. It looks beautiful .. Thanks
13th January 2015, 02:25 PM |#115  
IGnoTon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hey,

These softkeys are from L developer preview, will you update it too look like in final version? (They are a tad smaller, and thus I think looking better)
17th January 2015, 11:13 AM |#116  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,536
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGnoTon

Hey,

These softkeys are from L developer preview, will you update it too look like in final version? (They are a tad smaller, and thus I think looking better)

I have no plans on updating these icons within the next few weeks. Since the vast majority of the users already are using G2/G3Tweaksbox you can modify the size there. I'm starting University in just two weeks and I have a lot of preparation to do, so please bear over with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to vPro97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2015, 08:38 PM |#117  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Mine has no front touch thingy when you go to display
3rd February 2015, 05:43 PM |#118  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Can someone please tell me what to do in G2tweaks? do I just enable the navigation bar theme? is that it? (to keep the keys on the home screen)

nevermind, it works I had to reboot lol.
14th February 2015, 09:03 PM |#119  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The only way to make these custom icons stick on home screen on a non-rooted device is by disabling transparancy in Settings-Screen-Touch Buttons menu. With a rooted device, install either G2Tweaksbox or G3Tweaksbox depending on which rom you are using. These custom icons work on both G2 roms and G3 ported roms and you can easily uninstall it again.[/QUOTE]

hi umm i got root and i use cloudy g3 2.1 rom , i installed g3tweakbox , can you please explain me how to use it to set the soft keys to stay with transparency on and when i'm using some apps cause sometimes it dosent stay when i enter an app for the second time

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

hey , is there any option to use this mod with transparency on ?
15th February 2015, 09:27 AM |#120  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,536
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl4shfruit

The only way to make these custom icons stick on home screen on a non-rooted device is by disabling transparancy in Settings-Screen-Touch Buttons menu. With a rooted device, install either G2Tweaksbox or G3Tweaksbox depending on which rom you are using. These custom icons work on both G2 roms and G3 ported roms and you can easily uninstall it again.

hi umm i got root and i use cloudy g3 2.1 rom , i installed g3tweakbox , can you please explain me how to use it to set the soft keys to stay with transparency on and when i'm using some apps cause sometimes it dosent stay when i enter an app for the second time

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

hey , is there any option to use this mod with transparency on ?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir! If you're rooted.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes