Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

22nd January 2015, 09:10 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up sm-t210 problems
[QUOTE=DroidTwe4kz;49330195]Hello guyz. I create this thread becoz there are not many help about Samsung galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. Ok ask any question about this device and I wil try to answer your questions.

Right guys, here i go, just joined and first question!!!
i have not ever rooted a sm-t210 but it was rooted when i bought it second hand!
i have linux installed on my p.c. and was wondering if there is a way to upgrade to and official KITKAT!
as stated i am having problems because my SM-T210 wifi only! and want to update to kitkat official release!
but was hoping also that there is a way/method to root via LINX and not via windows!!
if that is not possible how do i go about it on windows!! as i can use a friends WINDOWS-P.C. if i must!

ah also my SM-T210 does not have the options to change the function of the USB-function,,,
i.e.
it used to have an option to,, use as a mass storege, media transfer or use with samsung keis,,, or some thing of the sort
but this option has dissapeared! may have been my fault!!!! as i uninstalled some system apps,
now it crashes and reboots whenever i try to turn of USB-DEBUGGING options in DEVELOPER-OPTIONS !!!!
many thanks in advance,
Void.Naught

i should also add that i wish to Root once i have installed KITKAT !
Thanks again
Last edited by void.naught; 22nd January 2015 at 09:18 PM.

24th January 2015, 06:54 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 9

73 posts
Stock tab won't boot
So my friend asked me to try and fix his tablet. It won't boot past the samsung screen. Download mode is still accessible, however when I try to go into recovery it just immediately exits out of it after flashing a screen that says 0%. From what they've told me it seems like they tried to do an ota update and then this happened.
25th January 2015, 01:52 AM |#123  
Flag Erie PA
Thanks Meter: 11

36 posts
More
Try to odin stock rom.
26th January 2015, 10:49 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 9

73 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravollmer

Try to odin stock rom.

Odin isn't recognizing the device. Any suggestions?
28th January 2015, 12:24 AM |#125  

1 posts
Hello everybody
Hello everybody, i don't know what's wrong with my Sm t210...
I installed few custom rom, trying most of them out to see which one suited the tablet better, then i installed KitKat stock rom and since then my tablet doesn't want to boot. What i mean is, it boots, but it gets stuck at the "Samsung" logo and stays there forever. I tried to install different rom with the recovery mode, but none of them worked, and i tried to install a stock rom with Odin, but that doesn't work either. Am i just using the wrong stock rom? someone help please...
9th February 2015, 06:45 AM |#126  

3 posts
I am looking for a stable t210r kernel for overclock gaming... stock 4.4.2 with philz and root... i can't get any apps to work and read back as changed when i use cpuid to check kernel settings... link to proper forum or similar plz....

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Free mobile app
14th February 2015, 01:23 PM |#127  

19 posts
Hi,

I've got a stock untouched T-210 with JB. My T-210 is a Hong Kong version which doesn't have KK ROM available. I want to keep using stock ROM but would like to upgrade to KK.

Is it possible to flash say the Singapore version KK into my T-210? If yes, what's the proper procedure to do so? Root it first then flash it using Odin? Or not even needing to get it rooted? Anything I need to be caution?

Thanks in advance~
14th February 2015, 10:36 PM |#128  

3 posts
Help
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me connect my sm-t230nu to my PC. Yes usb debugging is on and such but it is still not detected.
Sorry if this a really newbie thing to ask, well i am a noob so
Thanks in advance!
15th February 2015, 02:54 PM |#129  

5 posts
please help me i cant access the TWRP Recovery. i did press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. Prior to this the odin displayed the gree word pass im using SGT Tab 3 SM T-210 android version 4.1.2 please provide link for other tutorial or files tobe downloaded

Sent from my D2005 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread