RDF Discussion Thread for Sprint Galaxy S5 (SM-G900P)

OP mmark27

6th February 2015, 07:46 AM   |  #361  
Flag FW
Thanks Meter: 103

415 posts
Donate to Me
More
woohoo sweet, thanks!!!
16th February 2015, 05:29 PM   |  #362  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 367

775 posts
I've detected no movement on the RDFs for any new builds to 5.0.1 or 5.0.2 (or even 5.1), but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't being worked on. Quite a few battery issues, memory leak issues, and random crashes (Contacts crashes like once a day for me) that need to be dealt with, so I'm hoping they start churning out the builds very soon. Maybe @garwynn has some inside information to share? Speaking of which, garwynn, is there anyway to get bug reports to people that matter? Can your contact tell us the best place to submit issues???

Anyone having issues with the Heartrate Monitor light coming on when the screen is on and your finger is near it, delete Google Fit app from your phone, then reboot. If you are having this issue and don't have Google Fit installed, please let me know. I've tested this "fix" on 5 devices now and so far they've all stuck to not lighting up anymore. Clearly an issue with Google Fit perhaps and not our OA6 build, as I'm not sure there are other phones with heart rate senors on them besides the S5?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmark27 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2015, 07:46 PM   |  #363  
Thanks Meter: 11

81 posts
only issue i have battery drain fast. when i installed first time i do hard reset then wipe the cache two time
16th February 2015, 08:13 PM   |  #364  
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 2,037

4,930 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've had no issues so far.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rdf, sgs5, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread