OP Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 3,820

2,340 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modding.MyMind

Sure, if the OP is find with me uploading the zip to xda on his thread.

Upload it to this thread, start your own thread, whatever you feel comfortable with. It doesn't make a difference to me. If you do start your own thread I only ask that you mention me in the OP and link back to this one as the original thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Behold_this For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2015, 11:54 PM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 107

156 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behold_this

Upload it to this thread, start your own thread, whatever you feel comfortable with. It doesn't make a difference to me. If you do start your own thread I only ask that you mention me in the OP and link back to this one as the original thread.

I'll upload it on this thread. I'm avoiding making threads simply because I do not wish to get stuck with troubleshooting others issues. More free time to do what I got to do this way lol
16th February 2015, 12:26 AM   |  #103  

156 posts
PHP Code:
        <resource name="font" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="18" />
        <
resource name="font_sm" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="18" /> 
If notice, I used a .ttf font in this theme because you can set the size as needed. In this case they are set to 18. TWRP has to support this feature for this font method to work in this theme. As of 2.8.1.0, TWRP supports ttf fonts. This theme is based on 2.8.0.0, but I have tested it on 2.8.4.0 and saw nothing unusual stand out to me. Should work between 2.8.1.0-2.8.4.0. I wouldn't bother using it any higher than stated. Other than that, the theme should work great on any 480x800 device.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 480x800_Sense_Recovery_DARK.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.68 MB, 20 views)
Last edited by Modding.MyMind; 16th February 2015 at 06:01 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Modding.MyMind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2015, 05:49 AM   |  #104  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas

2,340 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

PHP Code:
<resource name="font" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="18" /><resource name="font_sm" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="18" /> 
If notice, I used a .ttf font in this theme because you can set the size as needed. In this case they are set to 18. TWRP has to support this feature for this font method to work in this theme. Other than that, the theme should work great on any 480x800 device.

Thank you for the effort. Much appreciated, link to this post added to 0P.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Behold_this For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2015, 04:54 PM   |  #105  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 12,024

13,181 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

PHP Code:
        <resource name="font" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="18" />
        <
resource name="font_sm" type="font" filename="RobotoRegular.ttf" size="18" /> 
If notice, I used a .ttf font in this theme because you can set the size as needed. In this case they are set to 18. TWRP has to support this feature for this font method to work in this theme. Other than that, the theme should work great on any 480x800 device.

TWRP version doesn't matter?
16th February 2015, 06:02 PM   |  #106  

156 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

TWRP version doesn't matter?

Post is updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Modding.MyMind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2015, 06:05 PM   |  #107  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 12,024

13,181 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Post is updated.

Guess I can't try it on my 2.8.5.0 . I know there were quite a few additions to the ui with this latest version.
16th February 2015, 06:36 PM   |  #108  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas

2,340 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Guess I can't try it on my 2.8.5.0 . I know there were quite a few additions to the ui with this latest version.

Absolutely correct, there were. You'd be missing some stuff with this theme for sure. I personally don't plan on updating this theme until I do my sense 7 version when the m9 drops. For now I'm using materialized.
Last edited by Behold_this; 16th February 2015 at 06:38 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Behold_this For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2015, 12:07 AM   |  #109  

156 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

Yea, sorry about that. It's a very nice theme though. Mainly used it to test my port script since all variable tags are automated now without user interaction and the added option to resize all the ttf fonts automatically. Only thing left is to tackle the keys in the keyboard template and my project will have been fulfilled in my eyes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Modding.MyMind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread