FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

[ROM] [4.4.2 Official XXUFND3][Dr. Ketan V3] [Deodexed Prerooted Deknoxed]

2,884 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,725
 
By Androidwizzard, Senior Member on 26th April 2014, 08:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th July 2014, 02:05 AM |#301  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Could I flash this rom. . . ?
I was having dn3 5.2 and then flash the rom Adm team s5 rom , but I want to change with dr.Ketan rom. . .could I. . . ?

Thank you .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-07-12 23.53.40.png
Views:	373
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	2848191  
The Following User Says Thank You to ElDeRom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th July 2014, 10:48 AM |#302  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,725
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRom

I was having dn3 5.2 and then flash the rom Adm team s5 rom , but I want to change with dr.Ketan rom. . .could I. . . ?

Thank you .

Yes, certainly, but I think you better like that one, which is based on this one here LINK
15th July 2014, 07:38 AM |#303  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Firmware
Hello, First many Thanks to Dr Ketan
I flashed my note 2 and it works uqite good. The only thing which does not works are the quick commands like '<' (for return to the last page) and the arrow up.
Now Samsung (kies) tells me that there is a new Firmware for me. PDA:ND3 - and the new one is PDA:NE1 and also the CSC:ND3 - the new one is CSC:NE1 - should i update or not.

Thanks for the answer

Georg
15th July 2014, 08:02 AM |#304  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,725
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georg23

Hello, First many Thanks to Dr Ketan
I flashed my note 2 and it works uqite good. The only thing which does not works are the quick commands like '<' (for return to the last page) and the arrow up.
Now Samsung (kies) tells me that there is a new Firmware for me. PDA:ND3 - and the new one is PDA:NE1 and also the CSC:ND3 - the new one is CSC:NE1 - should i update or not.

Thanks for the answer

Georg

About quick commands I can't say, where they have gone.

Concerning firmware: You can upgrade, if you like, I have done it (as always), but without any remarkable difference.
15th July 2014, 10:19 AM |#305  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
thank you for the quick answer.
i just make the update.....
19th July 2014, 11:46 AM |#306  
thereassaad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bierut
Thanks Meter: 4,044
 
More
Is there any update to FNE2???

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th July 2014, 06:18 PM |#307  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,725
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereassaad

Is there any update to FNE2???

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No, it is final and that's why you find it here and not in Development section.
18th February 2015, 05:04 AM |#308  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I already running this rom xxufnd3 official ..
am not rooted my phone because phone is in warrety ..
can I flash Dr keran xxufnd3 deknoxed rom with odin ..?
I have a doubt can I have flash this rom directly without root ?
knox counter now 0x0 after doing dr ketan rom my counter move to 0x1 please answer me
18th February 2015, 07:27 AM |#309  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,725
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jishnukollam

I already running this rom xxufnd3 official ..
am not rooted my phone because phone is in warrety ..
can I flash Dr keran xxufnd3 deknoxed rom with odin ..?
I have a doubt can I have flash this rom directly without root ?
knox counter now 0x0 after doing dr ketan rom my counter move to 0x1 please answer me

It is only flashable with custom recovery and your knox counter will change to 0x1.
No need to be rooted cause this rom is already pre-rooted and Knox removed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2 kitkat
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes