16th February 2015, 12:31 AM   |  #761  
Flag irbid
Thanks Meter: 129

90 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill213

Last update worked fine for the past month or so but has recently become very poor. Do not recommend downloading.

why what is the problem what is the difference between when you first installed it and now

please tell because i'm going to install it
16th February 2015, 02:36 AM   |  #762  
Flag Roanoke, VA
Thanks Meter: 13

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the X Machine

why what is the problem what is the difference between when you first installed it and now

please tell because i'm going to install it

I've been using the 1/15 build and its been flawless. Battery life is good, I've not had any problems at all. For me, its been the most stable ROM I've had on the skyrocket for a long time. I haven't found one thing that doesn't work as expected. I'd go ahead and install for yourself, he could have made any number of changes in a month that affected his performance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app
16th February 2015, 02:53 AM   |  #763  
Flag irbid
Thanks Meter: 129

90 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsew2674

I've been using the 1/15 build and its been flawless. Battery life is good, I've not had any problems at all. For me, its been the most stable ROM I've had on the skyrocket for a long time. I haven't found one thing that doesn't work as expected. I'd go ahead and install for yourself, he could have made any number of changes in a month that affected his performance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

i was going to anyways but it would be nice to know whats the fuzz all about
16th February 2015, 03:05 AM   |  #764  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Maybe it's something I did but I don't remember changing anything. Anyway, the battery life/charging speed was really good for initially but recently the life has become abysmal. Also, I can't charge with my laptop because it is so slow it only reaches 70% overnight.
17th February 2015, 09:40 AM   |  #765  
Flag culiacan
Thanks Meter: 45

417 posts
More
Quote:

Last update worked fine for the past month or so but has recently become very poor. Do not recommend downloading.

Because???? How do you expect to tell someone not to downnload if you dont say what was wrong.. ?
17th February 2015, 09:03 PM   |  #766  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorddd

Because???? How do you expect to tell someone not to downnload if you dont say what was wrong.. ?

Edited original post.
18th February 2015, 04:27 AM   |  #767  
Flag culiacan
Thanks Meter: 45

417 posts
More
Quote:

Maybe it's something I did but I don't remember changing anything. Anyway, the battery life/charging speed was really good for initially but recently the life has become abysmal. Also, I can't charge with my laptop because it is so slow it only reaches 70% overnight.

Sometimes having some apps drain battery faster .. Or your battery is dieing.. I know charging from pc laptop xbox.. Always is slow charge.you must use stock charger..
You cant blame the rom.. Balme if reboots itself.. It hangs.. Some features dont work. Ect..
Downloaded apps are not part of rom.. I also have battery issues.. Actually its not an issue it just that our skyrocket battery dont last long..
18th February 2015, 08:07 PM   |  #768  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
Quote:

Anyway, the battery life/charging speed was really good for initially but recently the life has become abysmal. Also, I can't charge with my laptop because it is so slow it only reaches 70% overnight.

Could be a related issue, I've been tracking similar battery drain issues to the calendar and Google GMS. After every charge I reboot the phone now and I can get ~1.5 days a charge with data mostly off and WiFi off overnight.

I've also found music streaming from a device on a IPv6 network pings the phone like crazy and wrecks the battery.

I suugest downloading Skyrocket Charger Test application to check the charging speed of various cables and wall warts. Just install (now on Google Play) and run once. It will start giving notifications of an approximate charging current.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread