Post Reply

[ROM]LG E975 /F180 4.2.2 Color OS

OP msxzero

5th June 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #81  
Senior Member
Flag ankara
Thanks Meter: 25
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumcodex

hmm screenshot shows 4.2

not mine other one 4.3 which is i said better and answer questions for it, it was a month ago.
15th July 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #82  
mudassirrashid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Stuck at LG logo
After installing latest V2.0 coloros my cell stuck at LG logo with written on screen. Error Booting. I am using CWM 6.0.4.8 touch by Haungnov. Also tell me. should I unlock the bootloader before installing coloros?

Thanks dear devs.
15th July 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #83  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudassirrashid

After installing latest V2.0 coloros my cell stuck at LG logo with written on screen. Error Booting. I am using CWM 6.0.4.8 touch by Haungnov. Also tell me. should I unlock the bootloader before installing coloros?

Thanks dear devs.

Yes! Always before flashing roms, unlock boot loader ! And install custom recovery

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to steffenbakke For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #84  
mudassirrashid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
how to unlock bootloader
Can you please provide me any link to do it? I have rooted the phone f180L and have cwm 6.0.4.8. Thanks
20th July 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #85  
akkay1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 20
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Hi All,

Can I use this ROM on my F180L I am using Sling ver. 2.2.2 right now.
16th December 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #86  
Junior Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudassirrashid

Can you please provide me any link to do it? I have rooted the phone f180L and have cwm 6.0.4.8. Thanks

Just download freegee on playstore,its free. Freegee

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkay1

Hi All,

Can I use this ROM on my F180L I am using Sling ver. 2.2.2 right now.

working charm in my white f180l, make sure you do it right,just follow the instruction there.
18th February 2015, 08:07 PM   |  #87  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Will this be updated?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes