OP p70shooter

11th February 2015, 08:24 PM   |  #1811  
Flag tenbury wells
Thanks Meter: 24

196 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenty12

Can someone please help me and point me in the right direction of where I can download an Unbranded UK D855 KDZ? Ideally lollipop but doesn't matter if not, can always doe the OTA update.

I got the phone from O2 (but didn't have the O2 load screen weirdly) and it seems to be unlocked so not sure. But anyway, I have messed around putting some Euro Open KDZ's on and now im stuck between one that Gives me the Movistar splash loading screen along with numerous other multi european apps, or one that has the normal LG splash screen and numerous other multi european apps.

I just want a unbranded open UK KDZ on Lollipop but dont know which one I need or where to get it.

When I had my LG G2 it was so obvious and easy to obtain a 'UK OPEN' KDZ

Try this
http://yaa.im/ae6d44b57e812306
11th February 2015, 08:47 PM   |  #1812  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobyDroid

Try this
http://yaa.im/ae6d44b57e812306

Thanks for that, where is this from?

Just downloading now....only 6 hours remaining
11th February 2015, 08:50 PM   |  #1813  
Flag tenbury wells
Thanks Meter: 24

196 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for that, where is this from?

Just downloading now....only 6 hours remaining

Below this thread is the main v20h topic links are there usefull reading if updating to v20h [emoji2]
12th February 2015, 09:17 AM   |  #1814  

27 posts
Hi,

Just incase anyone else finds themselves in my position wanting an unbranded UK KDZ (im sure there will) what I actually did was download the O2 D85520f KDZ from the link on the back to stock thread and then updated to 20h via OTA straight after. There is no bloatware at all and it is not even O2 branded anywhere that I can see, other than a wallpaper of the O2 arena (although ive seen that on the Euro ones too anyway)
The Following User Says Thank You to trenty12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2015, 04:58 PM   |  #1815  
Thanks Meter: 5

53 posts
Quote:

Hi,

Just incase anyone else finds themselves in my position wanting an unbranded UK KDZ (im sure there will) what I actually did was download the O2 D85520f KDZ from the link on the back to stock thread and then updated to 20h via OTA straight after. There is no bloatware at all and it is not even O2 branded anywhere that I can see, other than a wallpaper of the O2 arena (although ive seen that on the Euro ones too anyway)

I am on Three, and the kdz i downloaded v20h has mcafee etc installed. does the kdz you mention have mcafee etc?
19th February 2015, 06:29 PM   |  #1816  

27 posts
It does yeah, but so has every other kdz that I've used so seems to be a standard lg thing. Its only 9mb so not a problem for me and doesn't seem to run since turning it off
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread