FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

AT&T S5 Rom Update 4 (Updated June 15)

5,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,059

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th January 2015, 03:39 AM |#1271  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Installed this rom. love S5 UI. Now i did bypass Exchange security but cant seem to get a way around Ext SD card encryption. It has disabled my ext SD card and also dont let me encrypt it. Anyone got idea or way around.

16th January 2015, 04:21 AM |#1272  
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 5,646

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpdon

Installed this rom. love S5 UI. Now i did bypass Exchange security but cant seem to get a way around Ext SD card encryption. It has disabled my ext SD card and also dont let me encrypt it. Anyone got idea or way around.

@jkpdon

There is a write protection fix or search for kitkat sdcard issue. There is also a free apk on playstore you can try.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix
Last edited by carl1961; 16th January 2015 at 04:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2015, 04:33 AM |#1273  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961

@jkpdon

There is a write protection fix or search for kitkat sdcard issue. There is also a free apk on playstore you can try.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Thanks carl1961. Tried and didn't work. it doesn't detect ext sd card . somehow i cant even encrypt sd card and encryption removes sd card automatically
Last edited by jkpdon; 16th January 2015 at 04:52 AM.
15th February 2015, 06:23 PM |#1274  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i been having issues with the camera on this rom.. ive tried to wipe. fresh install. i tried force closing. pix permissions.clear cache.. and no matter what i do .. when i run my camera and take a picture. it will wor fine. when i try to take another picture using the Focus settings. it will try to take the picture and after the shutter sound it doesnt do anything. the camera freezes and i am no longer able to do anything on the phone but see what my camera sees. i have to wait a bit and bring down the NOTIFICATION BAR and hold an option to get into the settings just to press home and get it out of camera.. any help?
15th February 2015, 10:20 PM |#1275  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpdon

Thanks carl1961. Tried and didn't work. it doesn't detect ext sd card . somehow i cant even encrypt sd card and encryption removes sd card automatically

KitKat External SD Card Patch app worked like a charm for me. It's also a free app in the play store.
The Following User Says Thank You to wayne8821212 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2015, 02:43 AM |#1276  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Memory
does anyone know how i can clear some of this memory on this rom. My phone says im using ove 28 GB on system data but id like to figure out what to delete to save that space....any help is greatly appreciated
16th February 2015, 04:31 AM |#1277  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyball19

does anyone know how i can clear some of this memory on this rom. My phone says im using ove 28 GB on system data but id like to figure out what to delete to save that space....any help is greatly appreciated

Try diskusage app from the playstore.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app
19th February 2015, 06:15 PM |#1278  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Just noticed the extra features for slow motion does not work on camera either..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread