[Q] CWM Doesnt work on bigger microsd

OP Jegone

5th March 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

56 posts
More
I have Prestigio Tablet Multipad PMP5580C DUO. I don't understand why can't I enter cwm from Micro sd card (Sony Microsd HC, 16GB I 40MB/S Class 10) SR-16UY but I can with SAMSUNG microsd 2gb. Both cards are FAT32 formated.?????????

This Rom is on Tablet - CyanogenMod 10.1 for Prestigio PMP5580C Duo (build by Christian Troy, port by nnlynx)
18th February 2015, 10:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
the same problem here
i rooted my tablet 5580c and installed cyanogenmod the last version for now....... i got the same problem - cannot install any apllications on my external microsd card 16gb a-data class 10...... i did a research on the net but NO LUCK the microsd card is recognized in the storage section of the menu........ the cyanogemod is working just fine but i cannot install any kind of software, even in the internal memory...... i am trying to install CSR racing game, and any other kind of apps..... FB, viber, messanger installed and work fine, but what about the games ??
Last edited by Shnureaga; 18th February 2015 at 10:43 PM.
19th February 2015, 02:37 AM   |  #3  
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 332

813 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnureaga

i rooted my tablet 5580c and installed cyanogenmod the last version for now....... i got the same problem - cannot install any apllications on my external microsd card 16gb a-data class 10...... i did a research on the net but NO LUCK the microsd card is recognized in the storage section of the menu........ the cyanogemod is working just fine but i cannot install any kind of software, even in the internal memory...... i am trying to install CSR racing game, and any other kind of apps..... FB, viber, messanger installed and work fine, but what about the games ??

maybe both of you should report it to cyanogenmod or the in rom thread since it is rom related
19th February 2015, 07:21 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
thanks for replying
pls give us a link to correct thread in cyanogenmod forums, my head is already a mis-match after 2 days of reading forums and etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread