[ROM][KK][TW][4.4.2] [I605VRUFND7]OFFICIAL MoChA DrIzZlE

OP icedventimocha

2nd October 2014, 06:43 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 24

225 posts
Still on this ROM ice. Using Agni kernel, I get the infamous "phone won't wake up" problem, a few times a week. Besides that, using 3c cleaner to keep everything tidy, it's the best ROM I've ever run on this phone since I got it on launch day. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to adampa1006 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2015, 01:50 AM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 164

608 posts
More
This is a very nice rom. I have been meaning to give it a try and do some testing with it. I decided today to give it a go and was quite surprised at how well put together this rom is. I have had nothing fail yet. I like how light it is, just enough to tell its touch wiz but not over the top with Samsung crap.
Well done Ice.

"Chances Favors the Prepared"
The Following User Says Thank You to glockman4519 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2015, 12:59 PM   |  #53  
Flag Branson, MO
Thanks Meter: 27

162 posts
More
I was curious if anyone has had any success in using this via Safestrap with a locked bootloader (I'm one of the unlucky ones who misses out on most of the fun). I'm on the Ditto Note ROM right now, but I want something lighter and less Samsung. Ultimately what I want is the least Samsung ROM I can get installed without an unlocked bootloader/kernel access. Any thoughts?
12th February 2015, 06:47 AM   |  #54  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 85

342 posts
More
Can o flash using safestrap
15th February 2015, 02:10 AM   |  #55  
Flag Branson, MO

162 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdcrg

I was curious if anyone has had any success in using this via Safestrap with a locked bootloader (I'm one of the unlucky ones who misses out on most of the fun). I'm on the Ditto Note ROM right now, but I want something lighter and less Samsung. Ultimately what I want is the least Samsung ROM I can get installed without an unlocked bootloader/kernel access. Any thoughts?

I'm just being annoying and bumping my post, because I really REALLY want to use this ROM... has anyone tried this with SafeStrap on ND7?
16th February 2015, 01:55 AM   |  #56  
OP Senior Member
Flag Erie
Thanks Meter: 3,425

2,375 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm just being annoying and bumping my post, because I really REALLY want to use this ROM... has anyone tried this with SafeStrap on ND7?

If you are on 4.4.2. and have safestrap I don't see why as it uses stock kernel. Not sure as I haven't had this phone in almost a year
18th February 2015, 05:15 PM   |  #57  
Flag Branson, MO

162 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedventimocha

If you are on 4.4.2. and have safestrap I don't see why as it uses stock kernel. Not sure as I haven't had this phone in almost a year

That's what I was thinking, but the dev's request to use a very specific recovery has me wondering. I'll probably get bored later today and give it a crack and report back for anyone else interested in trying it on SafeStrap.
18th February 2015, 06:40 PM   |  #58  
OP Senior Member
Flag Erie
Thanks Meter: 3,425

2,375 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

That's what I was thinking, but the dev's request to use a very specific recovery has me wondering. I'll probably get bored later today and give it a crack and report back for anyone else interested in trying it on SafeStrap.

Please do, a lot of people have been wondering and I don't wanna give a false answer.
20th February 2015, 06:47 AM   |  #59  
Flag Branson, MO

162 posts
More
I'm happy to report that it works 100% using SafeStrap on ND7 for those of us stuck with locked bootloaders, and it's pretty dang zippy... just what I wanted! Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to rchrdcrg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread