Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 49,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][15APR10]Gen.Y TP2X R2.6[WM6.1 21056][UC][SENSE25.2012][WWE|GER|ITA|NLD|SPA|FRA]

Tip us?

L4RRY
Old
Thanks Meter 0
here's what i need to know:
1) Does the software keyboard work fine (Full QWERTY, Half QWERTY, Phone Keypad)
2) Does the fuze keyboard work fine after using the fuze fix (see the second post on the first page)
3) Does the raphael keyboard work fine after editing the following key in the registry: set the following value (default is eT9.Raphael...)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tegic\eT9\IME\Keyboard LayouFiles]
"07FF"="eT9.Rhodium.wwe.kmap.txt"

the faster u get me feedback, the faster i can get the R2.6 release out. D2X version is ready, so all i need for the TP2X version is fix the keyboard[/QUOTE]

1)Software Keyboard works fine... no probs with it
2)The fix in second post works for me just fine only thing which doesnt work is writting of "=" and ""
3)For this should i flash the rom again? Because i got there schlomki touch pro to fuze patch and that fix from second post, and if i try this the num keyboards doesnt work again...

Errorwww
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tested this
3) Does the raphael keyboard work fine after editing the following key in the registry: set the following value (default is eT9.Raphael...)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tegic\eT9\IME\Keyboard LayouFiles]
"07FF"="eT9.Rhodium.wwe.kmap.txt"
Software keyboard is okey, but the hardware is not. Fn + number's button not work (I have raphael)

da_mayhem
Old
(Last edited by da_mayhem; 16th March 2010 at 01:00 PM.) Reason: additional
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by yozgatg View Post
Alright, i put the EzInput v2.1 version back from the R2.1 release, however i replaced the xt9 engine files with nikoan's 1917 version. I do not know how this will fare, so I need feedback on both the hardware & software keyboard.

Also, i upped the default pagepool to 16MB for a smooth/faster experience. (and since the TP has more RAM available, a higher PP makes sense).

Have fun with the new test2 release. If the keyboard issues are fixed, this will be final (since no other major issues are present)
Bro i am referring to the SIPs, not the hardware keyboard. Sorry for the confusion...

The Test1 rom has TouchInput 2.0 and it has Phone keypad and Full QWERTY... Full QWERTY works great, but with the Phone keypad, it only inputs numbers...

Ok, here's what i observed after a week of trying the test1 ROM:
1. Phone Keypad (SIP ) only inputs numbers. ( Full QWERTY is fine)
2. When creating a New Appointment in Calendar in landscape mode, there is some graphical glitches on it, i know it's not really related to the ROM, it's more on the Sense 2.5 porting i think..see screenshot below.

Apart from these two very minor issues, this is a very neat and stable ROM. I'm downloading the test2 ROM and will report back. Thanks yozgatg!

EDIT: I'm using a Fuze. I got no problems with the Qwerty Keyboard (hardware), i just used shlomki Fuze keyboard in touch pro rom CAB file and all is set, no problems with symbols, CAPS etc...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	294485  

yozgatg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 567

DONATE TO ME
well, the test version of R2.6 is out, anyone willing to see if the hardware & software keyboard work fine this time?

L4RRY
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
well, the test version of R2.6 is out, anyone willing to see if the hardware & software keyboard work fine this time?
Give me few minutes i will try

da_mayhem
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Damn! i was about to flash the R2.5 test2, then R2.6 is ready! Downloading again...

L4RRY
Old
(Last edited by L4RRY; 16th March 2010 at 06:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
When i Use schlomkys tp to fuze, keyboard works very strange... some of key works fine some not...

edit:
After using m.carroll EzInput 2.1 Fuze Fix.cab everything works fine again...

yozgatg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 567

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4RRY View Post
When i Use schlomkys tp to fuze, keyboard works very strange... some of key works fine some not...
did u try the attached fix in the second post of this thread? (m.carrol's fuze fix)
ps is it the hardware or the software keyboard that's working strange?

L4RRY
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
did u try the attached fix in the second post of this thread? (m.carrol's fuze fix)
ps is it the hardware or the software keyboard that's working strange?
After using fix everything is ok, problem was only on HW keyboard...

Errorwww
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
hardware keyboard with rapheal work fine for me
thx