Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[BOUNTY] New Root Method Exploit - ACHIEVED!!!!!

21st February 2015, 12:10 AM |#1271  
Illinois
Thanks Meter: 603

1,065 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demiurge7

Seriously? Did you miss the post right before yours? You realize you are in the Verizon forum right? You know that these "pledges" were for root, which was achieved nearly a year ago, when international devices were not available - let alone for the prices they go for now?

As a rule of thumb; Don't "easily" buy an international carrier-unlocked phone, without verifying the bands are compatible with your carrier.

I don't know if I have any authority for such a request, but if so I would like to request this thread be closed. I think its clearly run its course, achieved its goal, and now has overall brought in too much troll behavior. With the new wave of phones around the corner, this will only become dated anyhow. If someone would like to open a separate thread for LP, or for unlocking, by all means. I very much appreciate the help, the mods, and to those who contributed positively to the thread.

As the OP of the thread, you have every right to ask that the thread be closed. You can click the report triangle in the lower left corner of the troll post above your last post or your first post in the thread and ask that the thread be closed. Done.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to landshark68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2015, 02:17 AM |#1272  
Forum Moderator
Flag S. FLORIDA
Thanks Meter: 4,762

5,696 posts
More
Thread has been closed at OP's request.

Edfunkycold
Have a great day!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bounty, exploit, galaxys5, root, verizon
Previous Thread Next Thread