FORUMS

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Verizon VK810 rooted and TWRP

20th February 2015, 08:38 PM |#61  
Flag Vestal
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Confused
Im really confused unless i'm reading this incorrectly. Maybe i'm just missing some information but it appears the verizon 4.4.2 lg gpad is rooted and has a custom recovery ? I've rooted using stump. Where is the tutorial unlocking the verizons bootloader and installing the twrp custom recovery, I cant find it here.??????? Does anyone ever respond to threads here ?
Last edited by jedson3614; 20th February 2015 at 09:03 PM.

21st February 2015, 02:58 AM |#62  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 2,278

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedson3614

Im really confused unless i'm reading this incorrectly. Maybe i'm just missing some information but it appears the verizon 4.4.2 lg gpad is rooted and has a custom recovery ? I've rooted using stump. Where is the tutorial unlocking the verizons bootloader and installing the twrp custom recovery, I cant find it here.??????? Does anyone ever respond to threads here ?

Questions go in Q&A.

In the future don't post the same question in two threads.

Don't be so impatient. People have lives and jobs.

Here's what you're looking for. Just use the search function for thread titles with vk810 in it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726707

Sent from my VK810 4G
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread