FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

[GB][APK/MOD] Xperia Z2 Style SystemUI v1.0! [Updated for v2.1 & Gin2Rom @ 6/5/14]

451 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
By Erhany, Senior Member on 3rd May 2014, 03:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2015, 09:27 AM |#61  
AndriyeZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Not work on AtomicGB v.8

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app
 
 
20th February 2015, 11:21 PM |#62  
Erhany's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag com/erhany
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriyeZ

Not work on AtomicGB v.8

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

Tried stock one non gin2rom ? I modded stock apk, so its weird that it doesnt work.. Atomic v7 was better than v8 btw, for me..

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Erhany For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2015, 03:42 AM |#63  
AndriyeZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhany

Tried stock one non gin2rom ? I modded stock apk, so its weird that it doesnt work.. Atomic v7 was better than v8 btw, for me..

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Free mobile app

I just tried some trick, its works, but I've got double baterei icon, one the green icon from stock then the white one from kitkat you modded..:what:

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app
21st February 2015, 02:11 PM |#64  
Erhany's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag com/erhany
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriyeZ

I just tried some trick, its works, but I've got double baterei icon, one the green icon from stock then the white one from kitkat you modded..:what:

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

yes because you need to do
GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! and do first 2 steps only!
(framework-res.apk modding)

that mod from my signature.. please read guide carefully
The Following User Says Thank You to Erhany For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2015, 02:33 PM |#65  
AndriyeZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhany

yes because you need to do
GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! and do first 2 steps only!
(framework-res.apk modding)

that mod from my signature.. please read guide carefully

Solved...I just flash Gin2kitkat Rom..

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes