OP [NUT]

13th February 2015, 06:49 PM   |  #281  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 331

726 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsudheer98

I have rooted by downgrading to 4.4.2 and then upgraded to 4.4.4 by creating root package form stock FTF, dual recovery worked fine unitl the 10th step in this http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ckage-t2933155, after flashing from stock FTF in this method i am unable to boot into recovery. I have even tried to boot into bootloader by orthodox process but no use. Can anyone help?

Did you exclude system while flashing the ftf? If no, then you have overwritten the rooted system with the recovery.
If you did everything correctly then please see if you have root on your phone. In this case you can install the recovery via the installer again (not the flashable version).

This belongs also to the topic you mentioned, please provide the feedback there and not here
The Following User Says Thank You to norti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2015, 09:49 PM   |  #282  
Flag Munic
Thanks Meter: 44

150 posts
More
Cant Mount SD-Card
Hi all,

dont know what to do but twrp dont mounting sd-card. Its a 64bit sd-card. It worked before without problem. PhilsTouch is mounting it without problem. Is there any sollution?

Please help!
16th February 2015, 09:49 AM   |  #283  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe
Thanks Meter: 6,711

4,312 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry ChyŽ

Hi all,

dont know what to do but twrp dont mounting sd-card. Its a 64bit sd-card. It worked before without problem. PhilsTouch is mounting it without problem. Is there any sollution?

Please help!

Well, I can tell you one thing: your SDCard is starting to perish. Take it out and put it in a windows pc, let it do a full disk check on it.

These issues occur always with the same reason...
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2015, 01:27 PM   |  #284  
Thanks Meter: 0

103 posts
is there any other way to install recovery on my z2 because i have a very big issue with my OTG/USB device it cant be detected to my computer i have tried other usb connectors the same it does not detect to my pc..but the charging is ok..
20th February 2015, 07:35 AM   |  #285  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
More
Why am I unable to use NDR Utils on my cell??

While running NDR Utils to reboot to primary recovery, the main screen of the app shows - "Unable to read XZDR.prop. [NUT]'s XZDualRecovery is required for this feature."

But XZDualRecovery is already installed on my cell and I can access it freely through my Volume Down button at the time of Rebooting my cell.

Can someone tell me what my cell is missing to use NDR Utiles???

Thanks a lot mates ..
20th February 2015, 09:04 AM   |  #286  
Flag Kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 230

820 posts
More
Install DualRecovery again and reboot
21st February 2015, 06:24 PM   |  #287  
Thanks Meter: 41

455 posts
More
After installing existenz rom on my z2 I cant boot into recovery using vol up or down it just shows the green led then vibrates after that it goes to the xperia logo and vibrates 2 more times I reinstalled the recovery fron here that usually solved the problem on my xperia z but now I have it again and it qont let me enter the only way I can is if I click reboot to recovery from the phone but I wanna use vol buttons in case of a soft brick help me please thank you in advance

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread