[ROM][22-9] XtreStoLite G900T 1.3.6a [569MB][BNH5][Extreme Debloated][Add-on Package]

OP edgarf28

12th February 2015, 03:23 PM   |  #1021  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 26

114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

The Flashlight toggle has to be cooked into the SystemUI.apk. The only thing I can recommend is taking the SystemUI.apk from a ROM that has it, like S&T or you could flash OZOP Control. The link is in my signature.

You should make a nandroid just in case.

It should be compatible but haven't had a chance to test and didn't receive feedback when I asked for compatibility in this thread.

If you try OZOP Control feedback would be very helpful with releasing my Mod section for other rom.

Thanks @stangdriver44 for the help. I will try out the OZOP Control and let you know how it goes.
12th February 2015, 08:00 PM   |  #1022  
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchedsky

Great ROM, but something's wrong with MMS over Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi calling enabled. Sending/receiving MMS over WiFi just gives a toast popup "Network error occurred."

Edit: it seems like other people have been experiencing this issue without any resolution. On Alliance B4 and Stock NH5 the feature works as expected - with WiFi calling on, MMS messages are downloaded/sent over WiFi only. Turning off WiFi calling allows sending/downloading MMS, but it's really annoying to have to toggle it back and forth.

Double edit: I think it has to do with the removed "com.samsung.authentication.gba" folder from data/data. Any way to restore this particular folder? I have a copy of it in a nandroid backup, but Nandroid Manager won't let me extract it for some reason. I think adding it back should do the trick.

Triple edit: to fix, grab secgba.apk from System/app in a stock rom zip. Push it to System/app, change permissions and reboot. Voila, MMS works over WiFi as intended. Maybe include this apk in the next version?

Thanks, this worked for me too.
Last edited by jimmycinla; 12th February 2015 at 08:04 PM.
13th February 2015, 07:01 PM   |  #1023  
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
Thumbs up International Data Roaming
This ROM also fixed the crappy international roaming data connection issue I was having in Mex while surfing, im down there often so if I couldnt fix it I was selling the S5. I was fully blaming it on Tmo and Samsungs crap all over the phone, and it most likely was as I have zero issues with my Moto X down there.
Basically data would lose connection while still having full bars cellular signal, also MMS/group messaging was getting hung up constantly because of the data disconnects.

So thanks again for the ROM.

* Im using Ktoonsez kernel if anyone is curious, I have not tried it with the stock kernel because its working great as is.

jc
16th February 2015, 06:28 PM   |  #1024  
Thanks Meter: 3

38 posts
Anyone haveing issue with phone sometime reboot on its own. After reboot it would not remember your wifi and have to manually reconnect and enter password for your wifi?
18th February 2015, 03:44 PM   |  #1025  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 50

213 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpapaya

Anyone haveing issue with phone sometime reboot on its own. After reboot it would not remember your wifi and have to manually reconnect and enter password for your wifi?

Yes, but I've never experienced the wifi problem.
19th February 2015, 04:39 AM   |  #1026  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 88

255 posts
More
The tmo lollipop update is out!
19th February 2015, 09:54 PM   |  #1027  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 25

130 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid Polecat

Here's hoping work has started on a XtreStoLite version of Lollipop.

Sent from my GS5 from deep inside Mordor (I simply walked).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness30XX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2015, 01:46 AM   |  #1028  
Huntington, WV
Thanks Meter: 256

1,161 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid Polecat

+1
20th February 2015, 02:58 PM   |  #1029  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 26

114 posts
More
I really hope we are getting the 5.0 update. This is by far my favorite daily.
The Following User Says Thank You to VillainDivine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2015, 07:26 PM   |  #1030  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 339

1,372 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillainDivine

I really hope we are getting the 5.0 update. This is by far my favorite daily.

same here hope he makes a 5.0 update for us

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread